This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 3331

italian_ninja
Coolest thing ever   Posted Mon Nov 21, 05   9:06 PM     

The coolest thing happened to me earlier today. There was a Lincoln Continental in front of me today going 25mph in a 30. not that slow but i was goin to work and I was running late. There was a little old lady driving and I was tailgating her really bad ( yeah i know asshole) SHE FUCKING BLASTED ME WITH AN EXHAUST PIPE FLAMETHROWER.

buddhakwake
Re: Coolest thing ever   Posted Mon Nov 21, 05   9:08 PM     

Sweet, old lady with an exhaust flame thrower. Though it is kinda out of place on a Continental. Eh, that just makes it cooler, since it ups the Gonzo factor.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
italian_ninja
Re: Coolest thing ever   Posted Mon Nov 21, 05   9:10 PM     

Yeah, when i got out and looked at my bumper I didnt know whether to be really pissed of or just laugh harder...so I laughed harder.

buddhakwake
Re: Coolest thing ever   Posted Mon Nov 21, 05   9:13 PM     

It's always better to laugh than to get pissed off. Life is too short to get pissed off, and it's more fun if you laugh.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
italian_ninja
Re: Coolest thing ever   Posted Mon Nov 21, 05   9:24 PM     

yeah but my front bumper has a nice little hole now. I think I should have at least gotten her plates.

buddhakwake
Re: Coolest thing ever   Posted Mon Nov 21, 05   10:52 PM     

My front bumper got screwed up because of a parking lot attendant at a concert, but I'm just writing it off as a case of "Shit Happens". I'll get it fixed when I have the money saved up for a better paint job (that's the one problem I have with my car is that the paint is so soft it scratches like crazy).

FastFiveO
Re: Coolest thing ever   Posted Tue Nov 22, 05   5:17 PM     

HAHAHAHAHAHA that has to be one of the most hilarious things i have ever heard

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
hkstwinturbo
Re: Coolest thing ever   Posted Tue Jan 10, 06   1:39 AM     

roflmao thats crazy as hell! she was probably like take that you tailgater!

Edited by hkstwinturbo (Tue Jan 10, 06   2:04 AM)