This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 9292

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
RaceMyJetta85
No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Sat Nov 12, 05   5:11 AM     

what do you think of the website?

http://www.sobdvd.com/userspage/spk.htm

buddhakwake
Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Sat Nov 12, 05   8:44 AM     

Meh...It's okay.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Tue Nov 15, 05   4:23 PM     

or you can go with a import with power?

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Tue Nov 15, 05   5:03 PM     

Like a modded out bug? That would beat his Jetta.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
RaceMyJetta85
Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Thu Nov 17, 05   3:09 AM     

ive beat a modded bug by a few car lengths..
not doing much now due to the pacific northwest cold spree (spokane)

rollinonhubs

Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Thu Nov 17, 05   6:31 PM     

wow, who wastes money modding a bug, sites kinda cool by the way

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Thu Nov 17, 05   8:55 PM     

Bugs are capable of running sub 10 second times. Research your shit before you run your mouth mustang boy.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
rollinonhubs

Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Fri Nov 18, 05   12:35 PM     

umm.. okay, i think everybody knows that a bug can go in the 10s but why would anybody mod one of those in the first place, there are so many other cars out there, not including mustangs that can do the same.

don't even get me started about the "mustang boy" insult, that was pretty bad, i'm so hurt, yeah right that was shittiest name i have ever heard!

buddhakwake
Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Fri Nov 18, 05   2:04 PM     

Someone would mod a bug because it's different (unlike, say, a civic or a mustang or a camaro). And because no one expects it, it's a sleeper thing (since most people would laugh off a challenge from a bug).

rollinonhubs

Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Fri Nov 18, 05   6:47 PM     

yeah, i guess i never thought of it that way, that would probably be one of the best sleepers to use

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Sat Nov 19, 05   1:16 AM     

You should be hurt, this is the import forum.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Sun Nov 20, 05   4:43 PM     

they wouldn't expect it of a bug until it fired up that is.. and why is everybody saying good idea with a bug when i had first said a bug and yall thought i was crazy or retarded?

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Sun Nov 20, 05   8:50 PM     

What?

buddhakwake
Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Sun Nov 20, 05   9:34 PM     

Hey, I've been talking about bugs on this forum for quite a while (I think I might actually have suggested them first to someone). Never called anyone crazy for saying they are a good idea. My ultimate sleeper is still a fantasy though...a Fiat 126 or 127 with a good engine swap. No one would ever expect that, and they are so damn light.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: No Import Like A Jetta   Posted Sun Nov 20, 05   10:46 PM     

With a 3sgte perhaps?

Pages in this thread: (1) 2