This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 3655

Rx_otary_Se7en

Got a ticket   Posted Tue Oct 25, 05   3:25 AM     

I got a ticket for speeding (Ticket says 80, I was going 65, and he diddnt clock me, he approximated my speed with his speedo) and "Illegal tint", even though its factory, and it was 1:30 at night. Im so pissed right now, Im never being courteous to cops ever again.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: Got a ticket   Posted Tue Oct 25, 05   12:56 PM     

Fucking Pigs!! You gotta fight it man, chances are he won't even show up to the court date and it will get thrown out. Try to get a date when he won't be able to make it also.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Got a ticket   Posted Tue Oct 25, 05   7:01 PM     

Nah, Im just gonna show up and pay the fine, and see what I can do with the traffic school. Guy thought I was racing my brother (I have an Integra and he has a Civic Si)

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: Got a ticket   Posted Wed Oct 26, 05   12:21 PM     

I don't know if the rules have changed since my last ticket, but then (1999) the limit for traffic school was 80 mph or 20 over the speed limit (and the judge was going with whichever gave the most leeway).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Got a ticket   Posted Wed Oct 26, 05   3:42 PM     

I was supposedly going 80mph, but only 15mph over. The limit is 25mph over the posted limit.

Edited by Rx_otary_Se7en (Wed Oct 26, 05   6:08 PM)

FastFiveO
Re: Got a ticket   Posted Thu Oct 27, 05   4:27 PM     

you can go to traffic school which will be your only chance to nock points off being as you can't do it twice. so id try to fight it. and prove the piggys wrong.. he prolly was upset he got off his doughnut diet.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Got a ticket   Posted Thu Oct 27, 05   9:18 PM     

If I were to fight it, not only would I lose due to lack of evidence, but I would have to wait to physiocally get into court and argue with this fuck, and end up paying the fine anyways. Its easier to just pay the fine and go to traffic school.

FastFiveO
Re: Got a ticket   Posted Fri Oct 28, 05   1:40 PM     

dummy. evidence.. pictures.. what more do you need. they have no proof aginst it.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Got a ticket   Posted Fri Oct 28, 05   2:27 PM     

Pictures of what? Its my word against theirs, and they happen to be CHP. What am I gonaa do, take a random picture of my cluster of me going 65 at night? You dont think people do this all the time? I have to prove im innocent beyond a reasonable doubt, and some picture at night of my speedometer isnt going to cut it.

buddhakwake
Re: Got a ticket   Posted Sat Oct 29, 05   12:51 AM     

But the thing is if he doesn't show up, it gets tossed completely, which is a possibility. And that's not even going all the way into court itself, that's the day of the first hearing when you can decide to do traffic school or not.