This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 14359

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
buddhakwake
Re: 2nd car   Posted Sat Oct 8, 05   1:56 AM     

You should fit, without problems.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 2nd car   Posted Sat Oct 8, 05   2:00 AM     

All I have to do now is save. I have to save for approximately 10 months before I can get one without my parents assistance (which is what Im aiming for, and my Integra has paint problems, an older motor than the year of the car, probably a few busted mounts, and a salvage title)

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: 2nd car   Posted Sat Oct 8, 05   3:04 AM     

Well, good luck. I'm saving for two different things. They finally released the TRD Supercharger for the tC so I'm saving for that, and I'm saving up for either an engine replacement or swap (would love to get a new 3sgte engine) for the MR2. All told, I should have both in about a year with my new job.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Revs
Re: 2nd car   Posted Sat Oct 8, 05   6:08 AM     

Best of luck to you both. I'm still saving for my first car.

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: 2nd car   Posted Sat Oct 8, 05   10:03 AM     

Adn you were wanting an NSX for that? Bad idea. Very bad idea. Your first car should be something fairly gutless, for your own protection, until you get quite a bit of mileage under your belt. Driving is something that requires experience to get right, and a powerfull car will only interfere with that.

Revs
Re: 2nd car   Posted Sat Oct 8, 05   12:25 PM     

No, I'm not wanting an NSX as a first car. I'll probably end up getting a Civic or my father's Silverado.

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: 2nd car   Posted Sat Oct 8, 05   1:02 PM     

That's a relief.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 2nd car   Posted Sun Oct 9, 05   1:47 AM     

I have a 3sgte if you are interested.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: 2nd car   Posted Sun Oct 9, 05   6:57 AM     

Well, I have no way to pay for it right now. Like I said, I have to save up. But, incidentally, what shape and how much? I want to compare to what Toysport wants to charge.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 2nd car   Posted Sun Oct 9, 05   12:28 PM     

$1250 with an estimated 60 to 100k miles on it.

buddhakwake
Re: 2nd car   Posted Mon Oct 10, 05   5:32 PM     

I was quoted 2500 for a brand new engine installed from Toysport (and it requires some specialized parts for the conversion, that I would have to buy separately otherwise). But that doesn't sound like too bad of an option if I can ever get a garage with enough room in it to do the work myself (both of the garages I have access to are full of stuff and don't even have room for a motorcycle, let alone a car with its engine next to it).

rollinonhubs

Re: 2nd car   Posted Mon Nov 7, 05   5:19 PM     

I'm 6' 4 and only 15, no way I could fit in a del sol, but that would be a good car to use, they are usually pretty cheap

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 2nd car   Posted Mon Nov 7, 05   9:55 PM     

Thanks for making a post in a thread thats been dead for a month.

buddhakwake
Re: 2nd car   Posted Tue Nov 8, 05   1:30 AM     

And by all appearances, not related to the thread. He's off to a great start.

rollinonhubs

Re: 2nd car   Posted Tue Nov 8, 05   12:36 PM     

yeah i would have got the hint that it was so called "dead" if you hadn't replied, but since you did, you got is started again. so.... thank you

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)