This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 4324

Revs
So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Sun Oct 2, 05   2:28 PM     

How much can a good used one go for?

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Sun Oct 2, 05   4:30 PM     

All the way from around 14k for a 1991 to 79k for a 2005. By the way, I found that through Edmunds.com a great resource for info on cars (including blue book prices). And according to Edmunds don't bother looking for a 1995 (they don't have that year listed as one of the model years).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Sun Oct 2, 05   7:53 PM     

Cheapest I've seen one was for $24K on autotrader.com, and it was salvaged.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Revs
Re: So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Mon Oct 3, 05   4:50 AM     

Thanks, guys. Wonder what's up witht he '95 not being listed?

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Mon Oct 3, 05   11:50 PM     

well, my first guess would be that they didn't sell them that year. my second guess is that they didn't have a model year 1995 and just kept selling the exact same car till model year 1996 came out (toyota did that with the MR2 one year). The second one is the more likely one.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Revs
Re: So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Tue Oct 4, 05   4:42 AM     

I bet that's why. '94 as a '95 model.

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Thu Oct 6, 05   11:50 AM     

all nsx's ive seen are expensive

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Thu Oct 6, 05   2:41 PM     

Well, those are the edmunds.com price ranges, I'd say 14k for a 15 year old car is rather expensive, and then all the way up to 79k for a recent model (when it sold one year before for 90k) is also not exactly cheap. Now, just because it is possible that someone might sell one for 14k doesn't mean that you'll find it (it's kinda like a decent house selling for 20k below market value, it's gone almost instantly).

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Thu Oct 6, 05   11:13 PM     

Nobody will ever sell their NSX for less than $20k, even with something wrong with it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Fri Oct 7, 05   3:17 AM     

I'm holding out hope for that classic story of the husband who leaves his wife for his secretary and tells her to sell his car and split the profit with him, so I can get one for a buck or two and share in the revenge.

Revs
Re: So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Fri Oct 7, 05   4:39 AM     

"Nobody will ever sell their NSX for less than $20k, even with something wrong with it."
Damn.

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Sat Oct 8, 05   1:52 AM     

Don't get too discouraged. "Nobody" is a word like "never", they aren't quite as absolute as we seem to think. Now, that doesn't mean get your hopes up too high either, because your best bet is someone who has to let it go for some urgent reason and those don't come along too often and they don't last too long either. So, start saving up your money and investing it to make it into more money, and you just might get lucky.

Revs
Re: So, with the stop of the NSX...   Posted Sat Oct 8, 05   6:04 AM     

Thanks, I feel somewhat better.

[External Image Removed]