This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 2489

skyline_racer
first car and kind of broke   Posted Wed Sep 28, 05   9:00 PM     

I looking for a cheap car but also one i can do something with im 13 and looking for one when im 16 so ne one have suggestions? i was thinking a crx or something. also ne one have pics of a skyline, r34 is my dream car

buddhakwake
Re: first car and kind of broke   Posted Wed Sep 28, 05   9:39 PM     

Honda is always a good suggestion in this case.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car and kind of broke   Posted Wed Sep 28, 05   9:57 PM     

Sklines wouldnt be peoples dream cars if they were available in the state, and if they diddnt have the round taillights.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: first car and kind of broke   Posted Wed Sep 28, 05   10:32 PM     

I think it has more to do with hype. Sorta like how Elvis got to be famous. He wasn't a bad singer, or performer, but if it hadn't been for the hype created by Colonel Parker he never would have been famous. Same thing with Brittney Spears, she never would have been famous if she had to do it the hard way, by being good and working at it. It's all about the hype.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car and kind of broke   Posted Wed Sep 28, 05   10:38 PM     

You couldnt be more right. For some reason, theres a whole lot of hype behind the Skyline.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: first car and kind of broke   Posted Thu Sep 29, 05   4:14 PM     

there nicebut i know cars better id rather own for the price.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: first car and kind of broke   Posted Thu Sep 29, 05   4:38 PM     

Well, it's capable of a good amount of power, it can be tuned handling wise to be quite capable, and it's been put into movies. Though I think the movies part is the biggest thing. And if it weren't for the fact that it has to be imported and is therefore so expensive, it would be a great choice.