This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 20385

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
buddhakwake
Re: Which Car?   Posted Wed Sep 28, 05   3:00 PM     

with enough Zamunda money you could make it into a 10 second street beast that beats 'busas. Gotta love that from a v6.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: Which Car?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   4:07 PM     

are u a 13 year old kid with sum cash lmfao....I own a camaro z28 and thats one hella nice car for the money, get a used 98-02 for pretty much hella cheap, good hp and tourque, I own ricers every day in that beast.....lmfao or mabe a honda civic wtf u call it V-tec lol....ricers they make me smile...Well in my opinion get an eclipse gsx turbo 210 hp 210 fpt and no convertable unless u want an extra 500 pounds on your car, also consider fuel economy....aight good luck

I eat RICE to gain MUSCLE!!!
rollinonhubs

Re: Which Car?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   4:28 PM     

yeah, i'm starting to want a 93 to 97,( that body style) camaro z28 than a fox body, found one for 4000, only 75,000 miles, 6 speed

CamaroZ28

Re: Which Car?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   4:34 PM     

oh yea man, kids wasting money on rice when they can invest in muscle....makes me sad to see this

buddhakwake
Re: Which Car?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   4:40 PM     

That's why they should get things like Supras and Rx7s rather than eclipses and lancers (though the evo is worth buying).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: Which Car?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   4:45 PM     

well if he is a teen, i would find it hard to afford an evo, let alone pay for mods. my mustang was kicking my ass in payments and insurance until i made the last payment a month ago. and its not even a gt

CamaroZ28

Re: Which Car?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   4:48 PM     

yea still rx7's still arent cheap....with the twin turbo...omg they are still from 20 Grand to 40 grand.....

FastFiveO
Re: Which Car?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:03 PM     

they are prety simple to work on tho. gota love rotary's

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
CamaroZ28

Re: Which Car?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:08 PM     

true to that, i love the body style and twin turbo on the rotary, but doesnt the rx7 have turbo lag???

Silo55
Re: Which Car?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:10 PM     

Never driven one, but i think i can say this, there small quick spooling twin turbos, theres very veyr little turbo lag. The thing is all turbos have turbo lag because of how they work. If im wrong someone that knows more should be able to correct me.

CamaroZ28

Re: Which Car?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:12 PM     

well the newer turbos ive herd have a little bit of lagg, but not as much as the older cars, so im just wondering about that

buddhakwake
Re: Which Car?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:19 PM     

Turbo lag comes from a couple of different things: The size of the turbo has some effect (with bigger being slightly more lag), the rpm range it is designed for has some effect (higher range means more lag, since it has to spool up more), and how far it is from the manifolds (intake and exhaust, since exhaust powers it and it feeds the intake). Not sure about how much turbo lag there is on 7s, but I would imagine not too bad, since the engine is so free revving and picks up rpms so quickly.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Which Car?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   7:48 PM     

You are stupid. No excuses, just plain stupid. You can find a (newer model) Rx7 today for between $10k-$15k, not between 20 and 40, hell, not even close to 20 and 40. The "newer" turbos? What the hell does that mean? The Rx7 used a Hitachi 2 turbo in one design, so all of them were twin turbo, and practically dont have any turbo lag because the turbo is so small. Your supposed Z28 is a 5.7 with 285 CRANK horsepower- and does a 1/4 mile in 14.7 -That ratio is godawful, and really sucks a smelly dick. Not all Hondas are VTEC dispshit, so the civics you are beating are owned by a bunch of loser ricers. If your camaro had a system similar to VTEC, you would have more than 320hp GUARANTEED. RSX's run faster then your Z28 STOCK, and dont even talk about the 3.8 base model, because my Legend was faster than that pile. The 8K you spend on your camaro might seem like a great deal when compared to 6K on a GSR Integra, and then another 5K to turbo the GSR and get it into 12's, but when you add in the cost of the occasional problems with the AIR pump, fuel pressure regulator, opti spark distributor (V8 engine only), crankshaft position sensor (3.8L engine only), fuel injectors and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system, the transmission valve body and the powertrain control module, and the ignition lock cylinder, it really isnt that much of a deal anymore is it? No Honda I have ever owned has had anything break on it, and they were all over 100k miles. As for the rotary motors, they are awesome until they catch fire.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Unlucky_Z

Re: Which Car?   Posted Fri Dec 30, 05   3:48 AM     

I have a Feeling if your legend was faster then a Camaro.. Hey Just maby My Outdated 240 Z Could beat it!

Unlucky_Z

Re: Which Car?   Posted Fri Dec 30, 05   3:53 AM     

Hey i just thought of the Saying.. "I'd Rather be guzzling gas then Burning Rice" But wouldn't that be better to burn rice cause shit.. Rice is cheaper then gas.

My Pony Car, 65' Stang , and my Jap Pony car, 240 Z .
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3