This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 18732

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
buddhakwake
Re: Which One?   Posted Sat Sep 24, 05   12:04 AM     

Aha, so it's possible five0 was fooled by some unscrupulous car owner who passes off his Celica for a Supra.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
talljosh85
Re: Which One?   Posted Sat Sep 24, 05   4:19 PM     

Yeah, the 2jzgte is a kick ass motor, and the MR-2 is a sweet little go kart. One of my buddy's has one that started life as a boring n/a car, but after a little swap, some bolt ons, wheels and coilovers, the car is running 13.0 quarters and getting faster all the time.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
FastFiveO
Re: Which One?   Posted Tue Sep 27, 05   1:49 PM     

ok, you own trashed imports. ok point being?

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
FastFiveO
Re: Which One?   Posted Tue Sep 27, 05   1:49 PM     

not fooled have seen end of story.

buddhakwake
Re: Which One?   Posted Tue Sep 27, 05   3:48 PM     

How much did he spend on it? It had to cost a bundle.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Which One?   Posted Tue Sep 27, 05   5:36 PM     

hell if i know. there were better cars to look at.

dtaylor
Re: Which One?   Posted Wed Nov 23, 05   7:08 PM     

hmm...back to the original question:
I'd say that a 350Z or a skyline is best. I've heard that a 350Z has more HP(from a friend) but handles harder. Skylines seem to be all around the best(handle better).

www.streetchallenge.info
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Which One?   Posted Thu Nov 24, 05   1:10 AM     

The 350Z handles like an obese dog, and the Skyline GTR's are AWD, so they dont handle very well either. The MR2 handles the best out of all of those cars, and can be made really fast with not too much work.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: Which One?   Posted Thu Nov 24, 05   7:21 PM     

WOOHOO!!! Another Convert. Welcome to the world of MR2s. Still wouldn't mind having a skyline though (even if it is AWD).

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Which One?   Posted Fri Nov 25, 05   2:18 PM     

I never disliked MR2's, I was just told by my family that I would never fit in one because they are so small. Ive concluded that they told me that just so I wouldnt have a nice fast car for cheap.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: Which One?   Posted Sat Nov 26, 05   8:45 AM     

I'm just glad that I'm not the only one on here promoting them now.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)