This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 13325

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
acura_intergra
new   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   5:39 PM     

I have a 2000 acura intergra and I have been told that I need to do a JDM conversion to it and I don't know what that is. Need some help

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   8:08 PM     

Well, for starters, theres no such thing as an Intergra. If you mean Integra, then yes, but not Intergra. Now, who told you that you need to do a JDM conversion and why. A JDM conversion is basically swapping out the USDM hood,fenders, bumper covers, and headlights, for JDM ones (and the JDM lights will only work with the JDM front end)

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Silo55
Re: new   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   8:09 PM     

JDM means Japanese Domestic Market, basicly your being told to get an engine from a Japanese Integra.

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   8:10 PM     

No, hes being told to get the JDM front clip.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Silo55
Re: new   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   8:14 PM     

Well the first part of my statement was correct. Meh

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: new   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   5:57 PM     

Do I smell a fight brewing? No hitting below the belt, go to neutral corners during the count, no standing eights.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: new   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   5:58 PM     

Why were you told to get the JDM conversion? They are not a necessity, but if you want it to look like it would have in Japan, then go for it.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   7:25 PM     

I sorta want to do that conversion, but its super expensive, the condition is not guaranteed, and you have to paint it.

buddhakwake
Re: new   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   7:35 PM     

And those are exactly the problems: super expensive, and condition not guaranteed. Those things tend to make almost anything not worth the money (unless money isn't an issue at all, or you are obsessed enough with the JDM look and engine that money isn't an issue with that area). And we have proof that you aren't a ricer: a ricer wouldn't care about the paint, they never do.

FastFiveO
Re: new   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   8:18 PM     

actualy depends on the condition of the ricer your talking about you have the k&n ricers, the fart cannon ricers, the slight mod then "my engine is better then you", then you have the all show and no go's who focus to much on paint. but im not saying that rx is any one of these

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: new   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   8:41 PM     

Most of the ricers out here slap on body kit parts (not even a whole kit, just one bumper or one side skirt) and leave it unpainted. It's so horrible. A run-down 1987 civic with faded red paint and a grey front bumper. I just want to grab a can of spray paint and help them out.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   11:09 PM     

Back in my old town, I once saw a civic coupe with a red hood, a sanded perriwinkle front bumper, a black fender, a green fender, a yellow unpainted ream bumper, and an orange wing with altezzas (he wasnt in an accident either)

buddhakwake
Re: new   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   12:29 AM     

Are you sure it wasn't a clown car?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   1:20 AM     

Well seeing as how ricers are clowns anyways, it probably was.

FastFiveO
Re: new   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   2:48 AM     

hahahahaha agreed. ive seen a car before it was a old school toyota carola or something like that it was so multi colored even the mirrors didn't match

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Pages in this thread: (1) 2