This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 13325

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   11:50 AM     

We had this guy come into our shop asking if we had some aftermarket mirrors with the turn signals on the bottoms of them (like the ones on the benz's) We told him that we diddnt sell aftermarket parts, and he was like "well can you guys repair it or something, cuz it was $500 just to paint that mirror" (the guy had a purple stripe running down it) I laughed at him and told him that Im sure it was $500 to paint that mirror, but all we had was OEM stuff. He left and the insults flew like pigeons.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Silo55
Re: new   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   3:17 PM     

Dont forget the Rims more expensive than the rest of the car ricers.

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: new   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   3:18 PM     

hahahaha sounds like it was great fun.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   1:38 AM     

Rims are expensive. Thats all I have to say.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: new   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   6:32 AM     

Yep, and here's the likely breakdown: 5 dollars for the paint, and 495 bucks worth of alcohol to get to the point where you'd paint a purple stripe on your mirrors.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
futr_civic_racer
Re: new   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   12:16 PM     

HAHAHA!

buddhakwake
Re: new   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   7:10 PM     

I'm here all week folks, and the 9 o'clock show is always different from the 7:30 show. Remember to tip your waitress.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   12:55 PM     

*Icon Test*

FastFiveO
Re: new   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   3:42 PM     

looks cool but shouldnt you have a rotary.. after all. look at your name.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   5:23 PM     

I had a rotary before. I figured I would put on what I drive instead.

buddhakwake
Re: new   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   6:08 PM     

looks pretty good, did you make it or find it?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   10:25 PM     

Found it =\

buddhakwake
Re: new   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   10:41 PM     

where at? I'd like to add it to my car website.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: new   Posted Fri Sep 2, 05   12:56 AM     

I saved it from Hondatech

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)