This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 3824

nyracerallday
88' civic 4dr   Posted Tue Aug 23, 05   11:47 PM     

i have a 88' civic 4dr and converted and swaped for a 97 gs-r and having problems with my axels. i am running a supercharger and i keep snaping type r axels need help

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 88' civic 4dr   Posted Wed Aug 24, 05   2:02 AM     

Um.... I would hate to kill your day, but R's have the same axles as every other Integra. What kind of numbers are you putting down to snap ANY kinds of axles anyways? Those things are capable of handling loads of power, unless you are launching at 6k rpm+, and in that case, Im surprised that you diddnt tear a mount.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: 88' civic 4dr   Posted Wed Aug 24, 05   1:04 PM     

Maybe it's a combo of power and too much grip. Slicks maybe?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 88' civic 4dr   Posted Thu Aug 25, 05   11:19 AM     

Cant be it. There are too many guys out there with 275 whp+ that dont even have minor problems. Hes either full of crap, has napa axles, or is launching too high (especially with a s/c)

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: 88' civic 4dr   Posted Thu Aug 25, 05   11:43 AM     

Well, if he's launching too high, then it would seem like a matter of too much power (higher rpm equals more hp). But I'd say you hit the real problem with the comment about napa axles, and he's using shitty parts.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
LethalToy

Re: 88' civic 4dr   Posted Sun Sep 11, 05   12:18 AM     

are you twisting the shaft or grenading the joint?

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 88' civic 4dr   Posted Sun Sep 11, 05   2:26 PM     

Hes twisting our shafts, because he never showed up again after I called bs on him.

buddhakwake
Re: 88' civic 4dr   Posted Sun Sep 11, 05   5:31 PM     

Twisted our shafts...Did any of you even get dinner out of him for that? Cause I know I didn't.