This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 2367

Rx_otary_Se7en

Anybody do custom work   Posted Tue Aug 9, 05   6:43 PM     

I have finally decided to go with a Legend Type II coupe as my new ride, but theres a big problem with finding aftermarket parts. There are limited intakes, exhausts, and NO company makes exhaust manifolds (headers), which leads me here. Is there anybody who can do custom work with exhaust piping and such, and could possible make a set of headers for a Type II legend?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
rabidronin
Re: Anybody do custom work   Posted Tue Aug 9, 05   11:03 PM     

What happened to maybe getting the Prelude?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Anybody do custom work   Posted Thu Aug 11, 05   11:57 AM     

Well, the Legend has more standard horsepower (type II) and torque, and is a LOT cheaper. I can get a type II 6 speed for $6500 in great condition (mileage 90K+) compared to a prelude at $10,000 plus in the same condition. Plus, Im just a Legend buff, I love the damn things.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
rabidronin
Re: Anybody do custom work   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   8:00 AM     

You don't happen to live in Connecticut do you? Moodus CT....?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Anybody do custom work   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   1:50 PM     

Nope, SoCal.

rabidronin
Re: Anybody do custom work   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   6:28 PM     

Oh, because theres a guy down the street who had an integra, and today there was a Legend in his driveway. Just wondering.