This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 5690

Narco
Honda NSX   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   3:23 PM     

Just heard that Honda have stopped making there NSX supercar cause it ain't good for the enviroment how shit is that

Narco
Re: Honda NSX   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   3:25 PM     

Sorry its acura not honda get mixed up some times with that

buddhakwake
Re: Honda NSX   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   3:40 PM     

No, it's Honda. Acura is made and owned by Honda. Haven't heard that they were stopping the NSX, but had heard that they were going to come out with a redesigned one some time in the next couple of years.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Honda NSX   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   4:31 PM     

Actually, their stopping production on Acura model NSX's , and that baffles me. I am getting a new car soon (Type S), but I wish I could save up an extra 10K and buy one with a salvage title.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Narco
Re: Honda NSX   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   4:36 PM     

The nsx competitors are the BMW M3, Dodge Viper and the Porsche Cerrera which is amazin. The only thing is the BMW M3 is alot cheaper than the porsche and NSX. and altough the nsx is nice the BMW i think looks alot better

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Honda NSX   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   7:39 PM     

NSX's seem like sheer heaven, and they have more of a supercar look to them.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: Honda NSX   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   8:24 PM     

i know a fella with a red supercharged NSX with a 6 speed. its amazing for such a lil motor howmuch it lops.. and you cant beat that all carbon fiber body.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Honda NSX   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   9:53 PM     

Doesnt lop heavily stock. He must have swapped the cams out.

FastFiveO
Re: Honda NSX   Posted Tue Aug 2, 05   12:10 AM     

actualy he didnt swap the cam it was all factory when i first saw it and it was cakeling. but now hes got all that good stuff done to it.

PIG12326
Re: Honda NSX   Posted Tue Aug 2, 05   8:46 PM     

Woah.That thing is screwed.

FastFiveO
Re: Honda NSX   Posted Wed Aug 3, 05   6:44 AM     

what thing is screwd

x_nolimit_x
Re: Honda NSX   Posted Thu Aug 4, 05   8:54 PM     

so can u tell me why they wanna stop the production of that car i like it