This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 16518

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Eclipses   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:25 PM     

I know your civic doesnt break, unless of course its a 5 speed, and with you driving it , who knows what kind of RPM is getting put down.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: Eclipses   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:27 PM     

lmao ok, you had your civic since you were 13. the thing isnt that old.. youve ownd a saleen and a s-10 lowrider too.. dont make me track down the bullshit flag

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Eclipses   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:29 PM     

I know bullshit when I see it, but I am waiting for the perfect time to unleash it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Import__

Re: Eclipses   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:34 PM     

unleash the bullshit...im a rich, spoiled rotten, asshole who cant keep his mouth shut but i earn my money so i guess i dont really care

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: Eclipses   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:36 PM     

what are you... like.. 14 and spend to mych time playing computer games so you think you have these cars.. or are you autistic

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Import__

Re: Eclipses   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:38 PM     

actually no im not .. im spoiled rotten rich kid who worked his ass off so parents would buy him nice things in life....and then as i got them i worked for the parts with a roofing company and cutting grass and working with a fence company digging holes

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Eclipses   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:58 PM     

You bought 3 cars in 2 years? Yeah fucking right.

buddhakwake
Re: Eclipses   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   10:16 PM     

If he has the money, then I have no problem believing 3 cars in 2 years (hell, if I could afford it I'd do it). Now we just have to find a way to sift through the possible BS of the spoiled rich kid shit.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
DBLDREW
Re: Eclipses   Posted Fri Jul 29, 05   12:58 PM     

In reply to:

yeah yeah yeah ... timing belts break alot damn .... i got a civic and the bitch breaks gotta saleen mustang bitch breaks gotta lowrider s-10 damn thing breaks shall i go any further

Your post is a little confusing, are you saying your mustang, civic and s-10 all break down a lot, or are you saying that they all have broken timing belts?

Because my bs alarm is going off.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
quik67firebird
Re: Eclipses   Posted Fri Jul 29, 05   1:34 PM     

Yo Rx_otary_Se7en, Tell me a little more about Eclipse problems would ya. I have two of them (both 2003) and so far they have been okay. The only thing that I have done is put new intakes on both of them. They are both 4 Cyl. One GS and the other RS. What should I look for to prevent problems? (Don't tell me to sell them, that's not a financial option)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Eclipses   Posted Sat Jul 30, 05   12:29 PM     

I was talking about the 95 to 99 model Eclipse, but I can elaborate further. It's hard to tell what symptoms blanket models when they are as new as they are. The GS and RS are only different in terms of trim, and all models had optional ABS and TC. The big difference between the G3 and the G2 is the powerplant. The G2 came with a 2.0L standard (with a 2.4L model and a turbo model and so on). The G3 comes with a 2.4 standard with the optional 3.0L GT model. Because the cars are worlds apart in terms of what they evolved into, you wont see some of the problems of the older G2. I would still look into the basic maintenance of changing your oil every 2,000 miles, trans fluid at 4,000 (along with clutch fluid if MT) and brake fluid at 6,000. I personally have my car inspected every month (its free for me) but for somebody without a means of getting one on such a strict basis, I would say every 6 months. Keep a close eye on it, drive it to work one day with the radio off and just listen for differences of previous drives. Since you have put new intakes on them, make sure that you reset your ECU (if you havent done so already) so that it can reprogram itself. Other than that, all I can say drive carefully.

x_nolimit_x
Re: Eclipses   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   6:36 PM     

just to get this str8 he has the vehicles and he drives like a fucking idiot so beleive me his belts break alot hes one dumb fuck he just so you know he is spoiled rotten his parents buy him nice things he wouldnt know what real work was if it depeneded on his life i mean hell i know he has had all these jobs but if i remember correctly brantley roofing = 2 days harveys = 1 week and digging holes for t&t fencing = 4 days so he is bullshitting yall some his parents make him clean his room to get his nice stuff lol

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Eclipses   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   7:55 PM     

x_nolimit_x
Re: Eclipses   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   12:00 AM     

yeah dont let the fool lie to you, he thinks he is just the bomb but hes not

Import__

Re: Eclipses   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   12:04 AM     

bitch why cant you shutup... you fucking prick

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3