This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 10082

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: supra   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   1:09 PM     

I never once said my car is better than yours. Find me a direct quote, and I will quit from these boards. I dont mod my car because I'm getting a new one. I never said I had nicer rims or a better system, and have never mentioned anything about either making a cars performance being better, find a quote of that, and I will give you $100 cash at your door. A car isn't a car without the motor, but it also isn't a car without a frame, and yours is halfway to rusting off. I diddn't reply to you because I have a real life and went camping with my friends and family while you were thinking of "crazy mad disses" to throw at me. I already did do something about what I'm going to bitch for, I told you your car is a piece of shit in hopes of you bettering it.. "Talk the talk but hasnt walked the walk"? What talking and what walking do I need to do? If anyone needs to walk, its your fat ass sitting at the computer all day.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: supra   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   9:09 PM     

congradulations dumbass how can you know if my car is rusting or not in the first place. a nother thing. how can my frame rust? ITS A UNIBODY DUMBASS i dont have a frame aka chassi. and in order to crack on some one elses car you haf to think your shit dont stink. and well your shit really stink. and you have no room to talk. just because i own a ground pounder and you dont like the desighn doesnt give you any room to bitch and complain about your parents that are suposidly poor buying you a new car.. your still infact pussywhoped by your parents.. if you loved the car so much you wouldnt have let them talk you into selling it

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
SweetNeon

Re: supra   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   9:19 PM     

bla bla bla

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: supra   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   9:58 PM     

Your "unibody" is metal yes? Metal rusts yes? I can crack on someone elses car because this is a message board, and because it is a message board, I can throw my opinion left and right and you cant do shit about it, and in order to crack on someone elses car, you have to be able to back it up, and I have; it has nothing to do with peoples shit stinking. Because I dont like the design of your car, thats plent of reason to complain about it, because its MY opinion. My parents arent poor, but they arent rich either. I would rather be pussywhipped by my parents getting a beautiful house to live in for free, car insurance for free, and school for free, than to be "independant" and barely surviving with not even a $20 in my pocket. I love my car, but I know I'm getting a better one, so I'm selling it. You would too if you had enough money for something better. Just because your parents abandoned your filthy illiterate ass doesnt mean that everybodys parents do.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: supra   Posted Wed Jul 6, 05   9:28 AM     

New Signature, WOOHOO! Hey RX, only 54 more posts to go and you're in the top ten! Just fuckin with ya man. Hope everyone had a good 4th, I didn't get to see any fireworks, since they don't celebrate the 4th of July in Turkey. And remember everybody "Opinions are like Assholes, everybody has one and everyone thinks everybody else's stinks." That's your lesson for today kids, now go out there and drive your damn cars people (enjoy the low gas prices, about one fourth what they pay in Turkey even at CA's high prices).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)