This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 2964

novaboy

4 all you who doubted!!!!   Posted Thu May 2, 02   9:16 PM     

my freind saw seph in long beach. and i saw it at sema. for all you that think he doesnt have any aem on his car your dead wrong!!! he has aem cam gears. aem fuel rail, aem pressure regulator, aem crank pulley, and last but not least his intake is made by aem. so hah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

novaboy
Kutsuju_racing
Re: 4 all you who doubted!!!!   Posted Fri May 3, 02   4:10 PM     

Oh, so is that why there's big lettering on the side of his car that says "AEM" dude you need some help....what did you think would be on the car if he sponsored by aem? full of JG parts or what? well your right about everything but the crank pulley....it looks pretty stock to me? well that and the fact that the old car is not faster then the coupe 8.12 at 167 is the new time for the coupe.

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
novaboy

Re: 4 all you who doubted!!!!   Posted Mon May 6, 02   1:11 AM     

ok ill scan you a pic of the pully....i wrote that all because a while ago some one said he didnt have anything aem except the cam gears...why are you being such a dick. i know imports to man. and lemme see if i can find the magazine where i saw he was running 7's ok.

novaboy
Kutsuju_racing
Re: 4 all you who doubted!!!!   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:29 PM     

ok man I'll lighten up on you I appologize you just got me a little heated with your import shit talking and I though I'd do some of my own...hey bro I'm sorry but he never ran a 7 man it would be all over the place if he did believe me....I'll be cool with you now man sorry! I was just hackin' on ya!

Edited by Kutsuju_racing (Tue May 7, 02   5:41 PM)

PyroSage
Re: 4 all you who doubted!!!!   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:39 PM     

hahaha..i must really be a loser cause ive got 12. lol. but uhh yeah...i got a lude so its understandable. lol. I MIGHT BE GETTING A CIVIC DEL SOL THO. Or Del Slo as some say :| heh. anyway..i know nothing about Civic Del Sol's...so help me out...

Fay-Town Import Kidz
Kutsuju_racing
Re: 4 all you who doubted!!!!   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:42 PM     

sorry that ones over my head what do you mean you got 12?

novaboy

Re: 4 all you who doubted!!!!   Posted Tue May 7, 02   6:49 PM     

she got 12 split ends....duh!!!!

novaboy
sweetdevil
Re: 4 all you who doubted!!!!   Posted Wed May 8, 02   8:11 AM     

I really hope she doesn' t say she has a 12 second car!!!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!