This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 6142

italian_ninja
Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Mon Jun 6, 05   9:33 PM     

hey is there anyone on this site that is from the coos bay north bend, OR area? id like to hook up sometime i only know of a handful of racers here and most of them dont have cars that can shake a stick at mine

buddhakwake
Re: Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Mon Jun 6, 05   11:07 PM     

Not from that area, but I've been there, it's nice. My aunt and uncle live in phoenix, oregon. We go out to the coast when I visit them. They are corvette fans, the have two of them (a 30th anniversary in the special silver and forest green, and a 1990 in this weird blue-green color).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
italian_ninja
Re: Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Wed Jun 8, 05   11:12 AM     

Phoenix huh? I've been up there a couple of times its pretty nice there.

I like Corvettes too but i like the older ones and the brand new ones. (favorite is the 69 Stingray)

buddhakwake
Re: Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Wed Jun 8, 05   11:43 AM     

I prefer the older ones too. My favorite is the 1967 427 Corvette that I posted a picture of in "Attention Americn Muscle Lovers" in the the General Forum a while back.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
italian_ninja
Re: Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Wed Jun 8, 05   11:54 AM     

Yeah the 67's are nice too isnt that the coupe tho?

this isnt relavent to the post but what is the deal with that stupid oldschoolford guy?

buddhakwake
Re: Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Wed Jun 8, 05   12:18 PM     

Not sure what's up with him, but my guess would be he's either and idiot, an asshole, or both. But then again, maybe he just likes to go to forums and try to stir up trouble, we have had those kinds here before.

zx2power88
Re: Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Sun Sep 4, 05   10:39 PM     

yes every vet made is ...fuck n....stuped

save the neon
buddhakwake
Re: Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Wed Sep 7, 05   3:05 PM     

Don't knock the vettes, they are the only real mass produced American sports car, and they do that title proud (except for the body of the new one, it looks like they want it to be a mazda).

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Wed Sep 7, 05   6:07 PM     

They pretty much copied the NSX body on the last one. Every one I saw made me turn my head until I realized what it was.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Wed Sep 7, 05   6:24 PM     

I thought the front end (specifically the headlights and fenders) looked like they were trying to play off of the rx8. But either way, it's not how a vette should look (and I like the looks of both the rx8 and the nsx). I say "BRING BACK THE POP UP HEADLIGHTS, CHEVY!"

FastFiveO
Re: Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Wed Sep 7, 05   6:41 PM     

actualy its copying the lambos and the viper SRT-10 roadster. and a couple different cars... the c6 that is..

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Wed Sep 7, 05   7:54 PM     

I said, HEADLIGHTS. And I'm sticking to it. It's just plain wrong, no matter what they're trying to make it look like. "Give me popup headlights on a 'vette, or give me death!"-Thomas Payne.

italian_ninja
Re: Coos Bay/North Bend Area   Posted Sun Sep 11, 05   9:47 PM     

i agree