This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 12061

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
PaulSupraMA70
Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   1:06 PM     

I own one and love it. People break there neck to see these cars when hooked up properly. I was just wondering some of you import guys opinoins on them seeing as i dont ever see them out in the valley. My car is r33 nissan skyline red with some mods i will post pics when i get to my computer later today. Tell me what yuou think when you see them.

Watch the leather man ha-ha-ha-ha...
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   2:54 PM     

You have a Supra and a Skyline?? Are you sure? Are you sure you dont have a Ford Festiva and you're full of crap?

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
buddhakwake
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   3:23 PM     

Methinks maybe bullshit, as my bs-o-meter is starting to bounce, but it could just have been a Freudian slip.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
PaulSupraMA70
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   5:04 PM     

Im not going to dignify that festiva remark with a reply. Let me clear this up. My SUPRA is painted r33 skyline red. If you live in the coachella valley i would be glad to show you after i get to know you a lil more.

buddhakwake
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   5:28 PM     

OH, Ok, just a syntax error. Cool. I was holding out hope.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
PaulSupraMA70
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   5:41 PM     

Thanks man seems like this board has a lot of attitude. Hell its understandable we all are competitive. So you got a scion tc those things remind me of small versions of the new bmw 6 series coupe.

buddhakwake
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   5:49 PM     

That's what I thought, with a little bit of the mercedes clk 230 hatchback thrown in (at least that's what I think the model was). Fun little car though. Handles like a champ and acceleration isn't bad, though it could be better. As far as the attitude, we get way too many posers on here, and we like to discourage them. Especially the ones stupid enough to get caught as posers immediately. Then there's the general attitude that too many insecure males get (that's where most of the domestic vs. import attitude seems to come from, on both sides of the arguement).

PaulSupraMA70
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   6:47 PM     

Dude you teach out here in the valley? Well consider me the MKIII supra guy i know enough about these cars to help people that have one. anyway check my ride out playa http://www.cardomain.com/ride/825097

Edited by PaulSupraMA70 (Wed Jun 1, 05   6:50 PM)

buddhakwake
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   6:55 PM     

Nice looking car. You can see my cars at http://cars.alexkwake.com/.

PaulSupraMA70
Re: Supra MKIII *DELETED*   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   7:07 PM     

Post deleted by PaulSupraMA70

buddhakwake
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   7:14 PM     

So race prep does imports too? I had wondered, because everything on their site was related to chevys. I named it sal 9000 because the radio (which changes colors) reminded me of the computer from 2001. I didn't want to name it after that, so I picked the name of the sister computer from 2010. The buddha actually comes from when I played football, and the team trainer thought I looked kinda like a buddha with my belly and my relaxed attitude (although I am a fan of amsterdam, going there again in july).

PaulSupraMA70
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   7:19 PM     

yeah i just gave them a call and they said bring it in. Really nice customer service so far. They were working on a shelby cobra when i dropped the car off. yeah they said they handle mostly chevy stuff because all the truck guys with ls 1 engines and what not. Anyway im out man peace!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   10:46 PM     

Well that explains quit a lot. I was sitting here like "WTF, this guy has a Supra and an R33, what LIAR!!" Shoulda just said its painted red. My apologies.

Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Thu Jun 2, 05   11:51 AM     

your cars decent.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Fri Jun 3, 05   5:05 PM     

Cmon...decent? Unless your car can run really high 12's, then he beats you.

Samir "Office Space"
Pages in this thread: (1) 2