This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 12061

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
FastFiveO
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Fri Jun 3, 05   9:14 PM     

lmao. if its not there now it will be soon. and yes. its decent. i like the newer supras better.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Sat Jun 4, 05   9:17 AM     

Goddamn it, I keep forgetting that he has an older model. In that case, its more on the decent side, more on the high 13's side, but its still nice. I am actually thinking of getting one if I can find a nice one turbo.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
italian_ninja
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Mon Jun 6, 05   9:26 PM     

Hey man nice car. My dad's got an 88 that he just put $40,000 into. its got tons of crap on it. I'll take some picks and post em in the next couple of days

italian_ninja
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Tue Jun 7, 05   9:11 PM     

the Turbonetics T4 is a great choice for the stock engine in the early Supra's. Like I said earlier my dad has an '88 thats what he's got on his. there is no car in the area that can so much as keep up with him. He's got a lot of other mods on it tho. Dyno he's pushing about 515hp. His car is definatly sick!

PaulSupraMA70
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Wed Jun 15, 05   8:37 PM     

I would really like to see your dads ride ninja. As far as my cars 1/4 time i dont have those specs right now but i am having the car tuned. I'm tuning the fuel an such wih a greddy e-manage piggyback fuel comp. After that my shop said the should have 5 dyno runs off the car when thats done ill post pics of the improvements. I was running rich on fuel and only boosting 5psi on the stock turbo and i would say the car is fast i would guestimate im at stock power 230-250. Seeing i have down mods to free up hp and im running lower boost than stock because of the fuel issues but i would assume its making stock like power. I have a video of me rippin down one ofmy local roads i will post it soon! As far as finding a good turbo soup out here in the valley is slim i would hit up autotrader and look into san diego and LA

Watch the leather man ha-ha-ha-ha...

Edited by PaulSupraMA70 (Wed Jun 15, 05   8:38 PM)

italian_ninja
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Sat Jun 18, 05   3:30 PM     

I put my dads car on car domain but the pics are really crappy and i dont have one of the whole car. I'm gonna borrow my girlfriends camera and take some more eventually. Until then here is what i got.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1230406

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Sat Jun 18, 05   7:53 PM     

Seems to me like you dont know whats on your own car. I read the page and theres tons of crap not even listen.

Samir "Office Space"
italian_ninja
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Sat Jun 18, 05   9:25 PM     

its not my car dude. if you had read the post before reply that i didnt know anything about my own car. you would have know that it is my dads car.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Sun Jun 19, 05   8:57 AM     

It says the word "we" all over that page. Im just saying that theres tons of stuff on there.

Samir "Office Space"
italian_ninja
Re: Supra MKIII   Posted Sun Jun 19, 05   10:41 AM     

yeah i know it does. I wasn't really involved too much in the performance department which is why i only knew what kind of turbo was on it. I was mostly involved in the body work and the paint i put the tacks and stuff on and all of the lights.

That page has so much stuff because i called and asked him all the performance stuff about the car when i set up the page.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)