This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 3225

PaulSupraMA70
New to the forum   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   12:58 PM     

Wassup my name is paul i have lived in the coachella valley almost all my life and just found this site. I would just like to state i am a car enthusiast that owns a MKIII supra (my baby) but i love all cars the perform well. I was wondering if there are any supra guys on here?

Watch the leather man ha-ha-ha-ha...
buddhakwake
Re: New to the forum   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   3:18 PM     

Not a Supra guy, but am a toyota guy, with an MKI MR2 and a Scion tC. Welcome to the forum.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
PaulSupraMA70
Re: New to the forum   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   5:07 PM     

Thanks man I am too a loyal toyota fan. Do you live in the coachella valley? Seem's like a lot of guys on here are from elsewere or moved from here.

Watch the leather man ha-ha-ha-ha...
buddhakwake
Re: New to the forum   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   5:29 PM     

Still in the valley. I managed to escape for a couple of years to Riverside when I went to college, but came back.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
italian_ninja
Re: New to the forum   Posted Wed Jun 8, 05   11:26 AM     

Hey Paul welcome to the forum. Ive got an old Celica not a Supra, but my dad's got an '88 with a crap load of money into it.

quik67firebird
Re: New to the forum   Posted Fri Jun 10, 05   7:48 AM     

Welcome to the Forum Paul, do you have any pics of your Supra. I had a run in with one about a week ago, I wonder if it was you. Did you challenge an Orange 72 Chevelle with Black stripes on Ramon any time in the recent past?

italian_ninja
Re: New to the forum   Posted Fri Jun 10, 05   12:17 PM     

Hey if you want to check out my dad's Supra you can find it at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1230406 the picks suck but you can still getr the basic idea

thecardinal6

Re: New to the forum   Posted Sun Jun 12, 05   5:06 PM     

I'm new here too. I'm a Honda, Toyota, or Audi fan. Anyone else an Audi fan?