This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 24809

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
buddhakwake
Re: ricers   Posted Sat Jun 18, 05   1:30 AM     

Unless I go back for a masters or phd there's no more graduations for me, been three years now.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: ricers   Posted Sat Jun 18, 05   9:26 AM     

Well go get a masters then. I have 2 more graduations coming up, so hooray for me!

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
buddhakwake
Re: ricers   Posted Sat Jun 18, 05   10:10 AM     

I've been thinking about it, but the finances scare me. The degree program I'm looking at is acompletely full time proposition, 8-3 for classes and then 6-10 for shows (I'm an actor who wants an MFA in acting by the way). So no time for work. But work is overrated anyway, so I'll probably start a program in January, if my Theatre Internship for my Union card doesn't come through.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
zx2power88
Re: ricers   Posted Wed Aug 17, 05   10:32 PM     

hay if all ricers are "fags" as you put it then why is it that imports hold all of the land speed records? i have not a thing with a biger power plant but if you dont like imports or "ricers" your a fag

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: ricers   Posted Wed Aug 17, 05   10:58 PM     

Wow, you are a moron.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
ToMas89
Re: ricers   Posted Thu Aug 18, 05   8:54 AM     

what's with the insults all of sudden? I prefer ricers, but i dont put down domestics.

Silo55
Re: ricers   Posted Thu Aug 18, 05   11:37 AM     

Maybe its because zx posted to a thread that is 2 months old?

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: ricers   Posted Thu Aug 18, 05   12:34 PM     

And made the biggest dumbshit statement this week.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: ricers   Posted Thu Aug 18, 05   1:41 PM     

Yeah, I'd say it's more about the dumbshit comment than replying to a post that old.

ToMas89
Re: ricers   Posted Thu Aug 18, 05   2:15 PM     

I'll 2nd it, and we should drop it, they both have pro's/con's

zx2power88
Re: ricers   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   12:19 AM     

ya i dident know what i was doing i thout that the last post on the first page was the last post on topic sorry im new ....people saying things about "ricers" is anoying

save the neon
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: ricers   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   4:29 PM     

No, its fair.

zx2power88
Re: ricers   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   8:15 PM     

what do you mean by that ..o and by ricers im not talkin about a neon with a 15 inch wing a 5 inch fuckin exhaust that it would never need and a auto trans ..lol u all know what im talkin bout

save the neon
FastFiveO
Re: ricers   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   8:19 PM     

fact of the matter is. i prefer people to rice out an import because they try to go "import tuner" you rice out a domestic then you have a problem with me. but ricers are ricers. they talk shit there ass cant cash. and they drive rediculously stupid looking cars. but eh.. they give me a good laugh

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: ricers   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   8:41 PM     

If the person talking shit about ricers is an import owner and driver (like myself or Rx) you can count on us referring to the guy with the five foot wing, five inch exhaust, and the useless body kit. Now, there will be people on here who use ricer to refer to anybody who drives a japanese import, but most of the rest of the people on here will use it to describe the same kind of person that Rx and I would. So if we bag on "ricers", then it's the people who deserve it.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)