This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 3544

xXGoDXx
Ok NEED Help first car   Posted Thu Apr 21, 05   7:20 PM     

ok ive saved 15 grand since i was in like 5th grade and im 15 and in a couple of months im 16 and i need some help on a car that is pretty fast , customizable, and affordable? PLEASE HELP!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Ok NEED Help first car   Posted Thu Apr 21, 05   8:31 PM     

A wheelchair.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
EK4
Re: Ok NEED Help first car   Posted Thu Apr 21, 05   8:45 PM     

do u want brand new of a older car ? get an eg civc and put k20 swap

in the process
buddhakwake
Re: Ok NEED Help first car   Posted Fri Apr 22, 05   12:50 PM     

Not enough info to go on, there are way too many choices that fit that price range. What kind of cars do you prefer? Honda, Toyota, Mitsu, Subie? how much of the work can you do yourself? what age of cars do you like the looks of, 80s, 90s? give a little more info and you get a better answer.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
D15powerd
Re: Ok NEED Help first car   Posted Fri Apr 22, 05   2:41 PM     

"get an eg civc and put k20 swap"

fuck yeah, i like this guy already. I-VTEC baby.

"Rolex+650k a year+his very own tv show + Real estate broker + race team mechanic + rental fleet of 90 = a neon that still doesnt run." -BlownGTP

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Ok NEED Help first car   Posted Fri Apr 22, 05   4:24 PM     

If your gonna do a K20 swap, for the same amount of work you could put in an H22.

Samir "Office Space"
EK4
Re: Ok NEED Help first car   Posted Fri Apr 22, 05   5:08 PM     

k20 in a eg stock by far will smoke an h22 in eg or even ek. i had a ek with an h22 and i road in some fast h22 cars but by far k20 is better ya a lil pricy but way worth the $ trust me have couple buddies that have k-series swaps type-s and type-r and have helped do some k-series swaps and my brother has an eg with a k it just depends on what you wanna do if you really want to get crazy get an 89 crx hf and do a k swap in that it will run low 12s all day

in the process
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Ok NEED Help first car   Posted Fri Apr 22, 05   9:59 PM     

K20 Type S has the same numbers that the H22 has (Im pretty sure on that) I think its got more TQ though. Tunability is better with the H22 with its extra .2 of a litre.

Samir "Office Space"