This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 2994

nissanzxt
nissan 300zx turbo what to do   Posted Mon Mar 28, 05   1:42 PM     

I have a 1985 Nissan 300zx turbo.I tweaked the blow off valve and put some awesome wires and spark plugs.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: nissan 300zx turbo what to do   Posted Mon Mar 28, 05   5:40 PM     

So what? Who cares?

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
nissanzxt
Re: nissan 300zx turbo what to do   Posted Tue Mar 29, 05   9:07 AM     

skrew you man

buddhakwake
Re: nissan 300zx turbo what to do   Posted Tue Mar 29, 05   11:37 AM     

No, screw you. You post a thread that says "nissan 300zx turbo what to do" and then just say what you have done. You made it sound like you wanted advice then just went bragging about something very minimal, so that's why he said so what. You don't even talk about what your car can do or how it improved things. This site isn't just for bragging about what little tiny mods you've done, but comapring vehicles and improving general knowledge of cars for people who love cars and don't just want to compensate for other issues. next time, make your posts match your subject lines, and expect to bagged on for that kind of bragging.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: nissan 300zx turbo what to do   Posted Tue Mar 29, 05   12:12 PM     

Received: 03/29/05 09:23 AM
why did you say you didnt care about my post.Are you jealous.why dont we race for pink slips idiot.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
MuscleCarGuy
Re: nissan 300zx turbo what to do   Posted Tue Mar 29, 05   9:25 PM     

A tweaked Blow off valve and some awesome spark plugs?!?!?!?!!! DUDE THATS TOTALLY LIKE A GAZILLION HORSES RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!! Look out Dale Jr. here comes nissanzxt with some awesome spark plugs!!!!!!!!! I really don't see how you dont have a sponsor right now. . . . i mean really. . . If only the rest of us had spark plugs worthy of racing for pink slips. . . the world would be a better place. Nissanzxt, my best advice to you (amature) is to not challenge these guys to a race for pink slips, or else they are gonna have an 85 Nissan 300zx turbo as a daily driver. . . . . sit down and go back to the playstation. . . . . . .

P.S. You oughtta see my Escudo Pikes Peak Version.. . . its like 1750 hp. . . hahaha

Kutsuju_racing
Re: nissan 300zx turbo what to do   Posted Wed Mar 30, 05   4:35 PM     

man I would start out with an after market intake....then maybe upgrade your exhaust
-boost controller (electronic is the best way to go $$$)
-then you can look at either Front mount intercoler
-then eventually injectors if you really want to turn up the boost.
-As far as sensors I think your Cool with the TT but you might want to look into that.

Then in the end you can always get bigger turbo's or go with a huge single depending on how fast you want to go.

Sorry if that's a lot but I see no ones gonna actually give you advice. you may want to just go to an after market Blow off valve as well. (Good luck)

Kutsuju Racing Pres
italian_ninja
Re: nissan 300zx turbo what to do   Posted Fri Apr 8, 05   3:14 PM     

shut the fuck up fag yur gay. my fucking celica will fuck yur peice of shit nissan in the ass.....fuck you

D15powerd
Re: nissan 300zx turbo what to do   Posted Wed Apr 13, 05   5:33 PM     

"-boost controller (electronic is the best way to go $$$)
-then you can look at either Front mount intercoler
-then eventually injectors if you really want to turn up the boost.
-As far as sensors I think your Cool with the TT but you might want to look into that.
Then in the end you can always get bigger turbo's or go with a huge single depending on how fast you want to go. "

Ditto, might i add opening the exhaust up a little bit too? Get yourself a good cat-back, testpipe, and downpipe combo and you'll be seeing nice gains for sure....even if you leave the boost stock, you'll probably cut your turbo lag down and spool faster too.

"Rolex+650k a year+his very own tv show + Real estate broker + race team mechanic + rental fleet of 90 = a neon that still doesnt run." -BlownGTP