This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 1601

NotoriouS187
New car   Posted Fri Mar 4, 05   2:21 PM     

I been a ass ...sorry well heres my story....I sold my stang and was going to buy a Dodge srt4 but i remeber it was neon and plus the insurance was HIGH...so i went to mazda for the rx8 and that was high so i got a Mazda 3 Hatchback (2005) I thought i would never get a import but i did ~ hehe what can i do to it to make it fly? anything cheap?

PS sorry for the people i been a ass too

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: New car   Posted Fri Mar 4, 05   4:26 PM     

MAzda 3's suck. Sell it back to the dealership and have him get you a low mileage RX-7.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
buddhakwake
Re: New car   Posted Sat Mar 5, 05   11:35 AM     

You weren't an ass, just a little too emotionally biased. Don't know much about the mazda 3, but I wish you luck with it.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
MuscleCarGuy
Re: New car   Posted Sat Mar 5, 05   10:47 PM     

Technically speaking, you could go through a loophole with the import title on the Mazda. The Ford Motor Company produces Mazda. Alot of them are made in America with American steel. Don't know alot about them, just a new version of the old MX-3, but watch the electronic equipment on it. Motorcraft electronic parts suck (speaking from experience) and Ford won't recall them. They just put out service bulletins so they can make more money.