This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 8718

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
NotoriouS187
WANNA RACE?   Posted Wed Jan 26, 05   5:01 PM     

My freind just bought the DODGE srt10 and he modded some parts to it.....he smokes all the ricers with it.....i dont think he lost yet...for a pickup he will own you ricers in 1/4 mile..

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Wed Jan 26, 05   7:13 PM     

The day that Honda decides to do somethign stupid like dodge did with the SRT-10, like put an NSX motor into a civic, is the day that i will smoke your ass.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
talljosh85
Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Wed Jan 26, 05   7:22 PM     

Well, thats funny. Now assuming all import drivers are ricers, you're just proving yourself to be a moron. Check this out, since you're not driving, nor is it your car, how bout your friend races one of my friend's cars? Shit, why not my old man's Supra? Its only running 20lbs or so of boost, and it looks awful stock, but hey, since you apparently don't know shit, why not? Hell, my FD running 11lbs with a street port will probably walk away from the modded SRT10, and its a lot faster then your mustang. Also, since you had to ask us if you could beat a basically stock civic, imports aren't something you appear to know anything about. So I'm going to make this proposal: stop running your mouth until you learn something about cars, and don't talk shit for other people, you just look like a little kid "my daddy could beat up your daddy". Except that you are old enough to drive a car (scary thought in my opinion, because you obviously lack the majurity to be operating a motor vehicle).

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
NotoriouS187
Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Thu Jan 27, 05   6:47 AM     

yo ADD kid? you sound stupid.....you are talking in circle's you dont know sh*t...how old are you?..get a job......boost is for pu**sy's...and his srt10 like 500hp....so shushhhhh ...and yeah i do drive...

Edited by NotoriouS187 (Thu Jan 27, 05   6:55 AM)

talljosh85
Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Thu Jan 27, 05   1:33 PM     

I'm talking in circles? You can't write a complete sentence, you didn't know if you could beat a basically stock civic with you 5.0, you didn't know how much horsepower or torque it made, so, apparently, you should shut the fuck up and leave racing to people that know their asses from a hole in the ground. The Supra would school the SRT10, as would the FD. But, who am I kidding? You probably don't know what the FD is (a 1994 RX-7), you don't drive an SRT10 nor a fast car for that matter, I've been racing longer then you've been reading, which isn't hard to do, it seems your literacy level is on par with my 5 year old cousin. Boost is for people that like going fast. Ask the domestic forum, what are the fastest cars in the quarter mile? What mods are done to those engines? How much boost are they running? Thats right, the fastest drag cars are all forced induction. Again, you don't know shit. Thats why the guys on the domestic forum told you to get a supercharger, because simple bolt-ons won't make that engine a giant beater. Oh yeah, the US Army pays my salary at the moment, so, you could say I've got a job of sorts, even though I'm a student. And finally, age doesn't equal maturity or experience, you might be older then me but I've definitely been here and racing longer then you, plus I actually know about engines. So, once again, you should really just stop posting anything expressing your opinion on cars, because it would be uneducated and uninformed at the very best. And you mispelled "pussy's" its pussies, but, hey, this probably isn't too bad for someone that dropped out of elementary school.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Thu Jan 27, 05   4:36 PM     

LOL!! He actually thinks he can walk around and try to boss people around. As for the Mustang question, that was just fucking stupid. Thats like me asking if a geo metro could beat an old lady on a wheelchair.

Samir "Office Space"
buddhakwake
Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Thu Jan 27, 05   11:25 PM     

LOL! I don't know Rx, that geo might have a chance against the old lady, it just needs a little push along the way.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
monster4
Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Sun Feb 13, 05   5:00 AM     

i will race u

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Sun Feb 13, 05   9:54 AM     

Go ahead.

Samir "Office Space"
eschmutz
Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Sun Mar 27, 05   1:24 PM     

nothn like people talkn trash cause their buddy has a fast car.hahah loser

Turing
Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Sun Mar 27, 05   1:27 PM     

Congratulations, you have just reached a brand new level of stupid.

eschmutz
Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Sun Mar 27, 05   5:51 PM     

right. ill be sure to take that to heart. idiot haha

Kutsuju_racing
Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Sun Mar 27, 05   7:46 PM     

Boost is for pussy's? hahahaha! ok so what does going out and buying a truck with an 8.3L V-10 make you? and then trying to pick on imports? then talk shit cause they have a turbo?

most sites I've seen say they only run 13.8's stock? not too much to brag about. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful bad ass truck. But damn man why do people always try to pick on imports? is it cause 90% of them are little kids with worthless mods?

Kutsuju Racing Pres
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Sun Mar 27, 05   11:01 PM     

Those 6.0 Litre plus trucks shoudl be making upwards of 500 hp seeing as how theyre almost all turbo diesel.

Samir "Office Space"
nissanzxt
Re: WANNA RACE?   Posted Mon Mar 28, 05   1:03 PM     

I have a 1985 Nissan 300zx turbo,with a few goodies and I stomped on a srt-4

Pages in this thread: (1) 2