This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 40487

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
nissanzxt
Re: first car   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   1:47 PM     

A 1985 nissan 300zx is already fast for a first car and I would go for the turbo model.

FastFiveO
Re: first car   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   7:02 PM     

actualy my buddys has a 84 turbo. there decent for winding out but they dont have as much get up n go as the 90+ tt's

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   9:32 PM     

Its obsolete, and probably has problems like a Ford.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: first car   Posted Wed Jun 29, 05   5:28 AM     

i think youve mistaken the name ford for your brain :-)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car   Posted Wed Jun 29, 05   11:13 AM     

You wanna talk about flawed brains? Which one of us here knows how to spell and understand the English language? I meant Ford, as in, ford sucks my balls so bad that it doesnt even deserve to be capitalized anymore.

Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: first car   Posted Wed Jun 29, 05   5:44 PM     

ah, so thats why fords been around for so long and had the top selling vehicles and whops your ass. and you my friend are a fucking nerd.. you are the only pussy opening its lips in here about the way i type

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car   Posted Sun Jul 3, 05   4:31 PM     

Ford hasnt had the best selling anything for a LONG time. You have no proof on how I am a "nerd" so drop it like your parents dropped you as a child. Nobody likes how you type, and its obvious you went to a public highschool and slipped through the biggest fucking crack there is.

Samir "Office Space"
SweetNeon

Re: first car   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   9:24 PM     

Ford is going to offer employee pricing discount like GM starting wendsday tomarrow. Watch there stock over the next 3 months.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   9:51 PM     

For some reason, that doesnt seem like the best idea to me. They do lose some profit instituting this employee discount thing, and now the employees arent really getting a discount. This is all going to phase out, and things will be back to normal before you know it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: first car   Posted Wed Jul 6, 05   9:07 AM     

It's not going to phase out, the companies will. Ford Gm and now Daimler are all offering this because they can't get sales to go up otherwise. That's almost a sure sign of impending disaster for them. Good news for consumers, but bad for the company's bottom line.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car   Posted Wed Jul 6, 05   12:09 PM     

I wonder how long it will be until they go under. Think any Japanese companies would buy them out?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: first car   Posted Wed Jul 6, 05   8:27 PM     

lol News header... GM goes japanese

buddhakwake
Re: first car   Posted Thu Jul 7, 05   1:55 AM     

Toyota's got the money (many billion dollars in liquid assets, so much they opened their own bank in the US recently), but it doesn't seem like a good investment right now. I mean look at Daimler, they bought Chrysler and are sinking fast themselves now. Who knows. But if anybody could bring sales back to the "Domestics" it would be the Japanese companies (better engineering and more efficient business methods).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: first car   Posted Thu Jul 7, 05   1:56 AM     

Would be interesting to see.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car   Posted Thu Jul 7, 05   10:28 PM     

Better news header "GM soars in sales"

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5