This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 1768

importracer06
i need a team   Posted Tue Nov 30, 04   11:46 AM     

any one that has a raceing team down south of dallas that races i would like to start to race with y'all im not lookin for the money i just would like to have a challange instead of shitty trucks. i have a 86 1/2 nissan hard body next year i might have it or a 2000 i think kia they will be turboed and if i still have the truck it will be lowerd for show with good air bags. if you got ateam please let me know ok. hit me up on here or if you got yahoo messanger hit me up there my screen name is sk8erpimp001 my email is messed up so dont email me ok thatnk you and im out later

monster4
Re: i need a team   Posted Sun Feb 13, 05   5:05 AM     

i do y

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: i need a team   Posted Sun Feb 13, 05   9:55 AM     

Your going to turbo a Kia?? Jesus....what are these boards coming to?

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
MuscleCarGuy
Re: i need a team   Posted Mon Feb 14, 05   6:36 AM     

You might be able to find some elderly people with a rascal scooter team. But on second thought that wouldn't be a good idea because a rascal would smoke an '86 nissan hardbody truck. Those things wouldn't fall out of a tree, with a turbo. I mean seriously, will it even break 90mph going downhill wind-aided? Sell the truck, buy a car if you are wanting to race. Theres nothing wrong with racing a truck, you just presently have the wrong truck for the job.

Oh yeah.... don't buy a KIA. . . .