This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 3440

buddhakwake
look what can be done with a scion tC   Posted Wed Nov 24, 04   11:52 AM     

http://www.jotechracing.com/html/projectcars/projectcar_details.asp?ProjectVehicleID=55 I wonder just how much this all cost.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
evopanop
Re: look what can be done with a scion tC   Posted Wed Nov 24, 04   1:42 PM     

Three words: Way. Too. Much. lol I've seen that link before, though. Very, VERY nice car. I love the new Scion tCs. I was actually considering getting one. There are so many nice, new, affordable cars out, and coming out, though. So, we'll see...

[External Image Removed]
talljosh85
Re: look what can be done with a scion tC   Posted Wed Nov 24, 04   2:49 PM     

Take that Honda. But, seriously, what a great build up. Everything seemed to be done well on the car (minus the wheels, sports cars don't need 20" of heavy, unsprung bling). That little motor is a beast, pretty fucking cool by my standards. Hopefully they'll actually run it on a track instead of just dyno-trailer-show-garage. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: look what can be done with a scion tC   Posted Wed Nov 24, 04   4:46 PM     

Id rather go the LSVtec Turbo way, but eh.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
bignick3303

Re: look what can be done with a scion tC   Posted Wed Nov 24, 04   7:24 PM     

ive seen that one too. it is nice. but ill have to agree on the wheels... just a little too ..umm..chrome for me. either polished or straight black for me.

buddhakwake
Re: look what can be done with a scion tC   Posted Thu Nov 25, 04   11:46 AM     

evopanop, I've got a tC and I love it, it can't be touched for the price with the standard equipment it has, and the options are very well priced also, not to mention the no hassle pricing (dealers can't mark it up).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
evopanop
Re: look what can be done with a scion tC   Posted Thu Nov 25, 04   12:31 PM     

Hm, interesting. I wasn't aware of the whole "no hassle pricing" policy. Has that always been in effect for Scions? Maybe I will get a tC... that Kaminari body kit looks awesome, too, IMO. lol

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: look what can be done with a scion tC   Posted Mon Nov 29, 04   4:24 PM     

yeah, the no hassle pricing was one of the major things they tried to sell on. You just have to watch out for dealers like I-10 toyota here in the desert, because they throw things on that aren't part of the scion option package and then claim that they can't even put the original parts back on.

talljosh85
Re: look what can be done with a scion tC   Posted Tue Nov 30, 04   9:47 PM     

and it'll cost less, you can put it in more cars and find parts for it.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!