This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 12804

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
importracer06
sponsoring   Posted Tue Oct 26, 04   4:53 PM     

any one that can help me get sponsored out here in texas cuz i would like to start rollin with a team if there and racing gang hit me up if you can help thank

bignick3303

Re: sponsoring   Posted Tue Oct 26, 04   6:27 PM     

what part of tx u from?

importracer06
Re: sponsoring   Posted Tue Nov 30, 04   10:28 AM     

im from alvarado texas i go to venus high. why?

bignick3303

Re: sponsoring   Posted Tue Nov 30, 04   5:23 PM     

how old are ya? and what kiinda sponsorship would ya be trying to get?

importracer06
Re: sponsoring   Posted Wed Dec 1, 04   1:18 PM     

im 16 but im just some thing to help get a turbo

bignick3303

Re: sponsoring   Posted Wed Dec 1, 04   5:27 PM     

is ur motor ready for a turbo? and what kinda car ya got?

importracer06
Re: sponsoring   Posted Fri Dec 3, 04   1:22 PM     

it should be and a nissan truck im allso goin to drop it and get some air bags

bignick3303

Re: sponsoring   Posted Fri Dec 3, 04   5:11 PM     

whatever floats ur boat man. in my opinion..sell truck and get in debt to some import.

importracer06
Re: sponsoring   Posted Tue Dec 7, 04   10:28 AM     

i do have an import and w hen it is done with all im goin to do i will blow your car right out of the water and why would i trade a truck and title for a smaller car that i have more to pay for dumb ass

bignick3303

Re: sponsoring   Posted Tue Dec 7, 04   3:50 PM     

hey now..chill man. u get mad quickly. thats y i said in my opinion. we do have opinions ya know. and as for ur import, all props to ya. maybe ya do have a bad ass one and maybe ya dont. i could care less.

....."blow your car right out of the water" ... i dont have a boat i have a car..lets not forget that. lol jk man.

evopanop
Re: sponsoring   Posted Tue Dec 7, 04   5:50 PM     

bignick was just trying to give you some advice, chill out. With an attitude like that, you definitely won't be getting any sponsors. Besides, I can't really think of any companies off the top of my head, that would want to sponsor a kid that's still in Highschool and has a Nissan truck. Not dissing you or anything, just looking at it from a logical standpoint. Good luck to you, though. Hopefully you will find a good sponsor. *Thumbs up*

importracer06
Re: sponsoring   Posted Wed Dec 8, 04   6:53 AM     

im not mad it just that people say some stupid shit and it piss me off.
'' whatever floats your boat'' dont forget i dant have a boat i have a car

MuscleCarGuy
Re: sponsoring   Posted Wed Dec 8, 04   2:36 PM     

The only sponsored racing I can think of off the top of my head for pickups is baja and nascar truck series. I don't think there is a place for pickups in street racing much less getting sponsored. Lowering your truck wont make it handle much better because lowering a pickup kills the suspension. Maybe if you do a suspension swap with a car of some form you could race more than straightaways. Trust me I mod compact pickups alot. Lowering kills the ride, handling and suspension. All it does is puts your center of gravity lower to the ground. Big rims and little tires kill handling and braking too. Not trying to piss you off, just trying to help. At the age of 16 I wouldnt bank my future on being a sponsored import truck driver.

bignick3303

Re: sponsoring   Posted Wed Dec 8, 04   4:55 PM     

dude dont let words piss ya off.. just look the other way ...breathe count to 10. lol o well. really, u dont have a boat? i woulve never known!!!! tricksters these days!!!!!!

lol just playin man....hope ya truck gets crunked out g!

BlownGTP

Re: sponsoring   Posted Thu Dec 9, 04   10:23 AM     

Um, you are an idiot. "Lowering only brings your center of gravity down lower, It won't make you handle better" LOL. Get off of the crack.

And to the rice truck driver. You will never have a sponser. Get a real job idiot.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
Pages in this thread: (1) 2