This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 12804

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
MuscleCarGuy
Re: sponsoring   Posted Thu Dec 9, 04   10:35 AM     

Lowering a truck wont make it handle better, it kills the fuck out of the suspension. Have you ever driven a lowered truck? They ride like shit and your turning radius is shot to hell because your wheels rub the wheel wells. That totally fucks your handling. A lower center of gravity doesnt always mean better handling. Plus lowered truck suspension still has bad body roll. Lowering will not make it handle better. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience. Why do you think trucks like the SVT Lightning, SRT-10 Ram, and SS Silverado all have body kits? Because they arent lowered more than an inch from stock 2wd versions of their models. They have strongs coils and leaf springs. Thats where the handling comes from. To the dude with the nissan, If you do lower your truck only drop it about 1" front / 2" rear, and put stiffer coil springs, leaf Springs, and better shocks. Thats where the handling is at. Dont go cheap and cut the coils off and drill new holes for the leafs. That will only make it worse. And to everyone else, if you dont know much about customizing pickups, dont try and correct people. And dont post when youre pissed off it makes you sound stupid.

BlownGTP

Re: sponsoring   Posted Thu Dec 9, 04   11:46 AM     

LOL, rubbing the wheel well? You have never had a ride in a dropped truck done right. Why do you ignorant pepole insist on being morons? I suppose a 4x4 lifted trurck would out handle a dropped 2wd? Center of gravity means nothing hey? I stick to my word as you being an idiot.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
importracer06
Re: sponsoring   Posted Fri Dec 10, 04   10:27 AM     

hey blown gtp i well smoke your car easy i dont care about the gravity center but i do know how to keep my truck on all 4s and if you weant to talk like you a big shoot meat me at a light and i will show you
and all they dont beleave my truck will be nice kiss my ass cuz i dont care
and muscle car think for all the advise you have given

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: sponsoring   Posted Fri Dec 10, 04   5:14 PM     

STFU, cuz "fizzer" looks like he'll beat your ass son...

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
bignick3303

Re: sponsoring   Posted Fri Dec 10, 04   8:17 PM     

lol..smoke ur ass this...my car will beat ur car that, what a fight we got goin on here. a fight thats fuckin gay. i think its gay when ppl say stuff like man my car can smoke ur car so bad..especially corny shit like just meet me at a light and ill woop ur ass. blah blah blah anyways...import racer didnt u mention that u not only had a truck but also a import car, well what kind is it? i would like to know what kinda kick ass car this is that will beat everyones car on here. just tell us how much u payed for the performance parts at autozone and ill go check out their parts tomorrow. lol jk man.

MuscleCarGuy
Re: sponsoring   Posted Fri Dec 10, 04   10:48 PM     

GTP, read the post again, if you do it right, stiffer springs etc.... It will handle better, If you go cheap, cutting and drilling etc.... It will suck worse. Its in the post, what are you talking about? And no a lifted truck wont handle better but I do know some people that have lifted trucks that run a damn quick 1/4 mile. Most people do go cheap on lowering jobs because its easier that way and it kills your ride and handling, when done right it is a benefit. Thats what I said in the first place, why must you insist on putting words in my mouth?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: sponsoring   Posted Sat Dec 11, 04   9:24 AM     

Since your new, I'll give you a break. Trust me when i say that GTP knows what hes talking about. There arent many people who know what theyre talking about, and the only ones who do actually stay and continue to use this board. Ex- TallJosh,BlownGTP,GTP Sleeper, Bignick , LS4,SweetNeon,Buddhakwake,VWNut,D15powerd, and most notably Uglystick. I realize that this may be the gayest thing I've ever posted, and i feel my heterosexuality flying out the window because of this, but I wouldnt trust anybody else's information.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
bignick3303

Re: sponsoring   Posted Sat Dec 11, 04   10:28 AM     

lol thats funny man. heterosexuality flying out the window. naw thats not the gayest post.

-nick

BlownGTP

Re: sponsoring   Posted Sun Dec 12, 04   1:16 PM     

Haha, to funny. You are not any less of a man. Don't worry about it.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
importracer06
Re: sponsoring   Posted Tue Dec 14, 04   6:58 AM     

i only have that truck and fizzar has a bike and in about to get my own and yeah it is really funny when ppl fight on the internet cuz they are only talk when some really steps up the other well back down

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)