This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 4512

RiCEBRNR

Dallas Scene   Posted Sun Oct 17, 04   3:58 PM     

Has anyone here checked out the dallas scene, its off the chain! I live in SB but i went to texas to visit some family and they got some dank ass cars and some fine ass girls, but they have lack of windey roads so its all about the drag races there

importracer06
Re: Dallas Scene   Posted Tue Nov 30, 04   11:40 AM     

man you should come out to alvarado south west of dallas there is alot of roads to race on but i need a team out here so if you know of any let me know please later

bignick3303

Re: Dallas Scene   Posted Tue Nov 30, 04   5:22 PM     

theres quit a bit of roads up here in dallas. just head to industrial areas. hey importracer what kinda car ya got?

Bluerider21
Re: Dallas Scene   Posted Thu Dec 9, 04   6:32 AM     

if you're ever back in dallas...you should check the allen-mckinney-frisco area. lots of windy roads and some nice straight ones for the drag enthusiasts. and yea the girls out here are fine ass hell

bignick3303

Re: Dallas Scene   Posted Thu Dec 9, 04   2:55 PM     

u do have a point about mckinney. though its like a far way to drive from dallas just go race it does have nice straight roads. here in dallas its gay cause cops are starting to look out for alot of the known spots to race. its like u cant go somewhere without seeing a cop on late thurs-sat nights. but o well...

importracer06
Re: Dallas Scene   Posted Sat Jan 29, 05   8:12 PM     

big nick i told you that i have a nissan pick up
what do you have?

DriftKing
Re: Dallas Scene   Posted Sun Feb 27, 05   11:09 PM     

I just recently moved to Fort Worth from South Florida. And I was just shocked myself at how big the scene is here. It's just amazing. I used to always think Texas would be all these hideous trucks, but there's a lot of nice rides around here. Though, I must disagree on the hot chick comment.

Pharaoh
Re: Dallas Street Racing Scene   Posted Sun Apr 10, 05   2:04 AM     

Foh sho, I started a Dallas Fort Worth website about music and thought I'd include street racing as a section and the street racing sections blown up compared to the rest of it

http://dfwunderground.org
http://dfwunderground.org/board-index-c-14.htm

If any you from D-town come check us out!

syrenwarez
Re: Dallas Scene   Posted Sun May 1, 05   4:32 PM     

yo wat up, you want a flawless cop free hot spot for a 2 car drag strip? ill get the exact details later, but i got lost out there in fortworth, somewhere on the outskirts of the city, thres a one way strip that reaches out for a grip of miles. its covered in trees and stuff, theres no way any cop would ever even need to be there, cuz their aint nothing there. Im gonna ask around to find out where its at again.

|0#33r 1z 4# mYnd k1||4#
syrenwarez
Re: Dallas Street Racing Scene   Posted Sun May 1, 05   4:45 PM     

hey you know any meet ups in the HEB, DFW area i can check out?

|0#33r 1z 4# mYnd k1||4#