This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 5894

rice
ricers   Posted Tue Oct 12, 04   6:34 PM     

Im sick of this ricer scene all you guys do is slap on a body kit an obnoxious exhaust and some fugly altezzas and think your gods given gift to the world if you want to hook up you import do it tastefully and go all the way or not at all i personally am a fire fighter and you guys have no idea what its like pulling your friends parents from a car that some faggot ass ricer smashed into with his "hooked up" civic at 90 mph get a damn clue everyone is luaghing at you when they see a white kid drive by in a "pimped" ride your not cool and you probably never will be if you really need attention that bad try being yourself around someone instead of trying to get attention through ur ricer and trying to act a hell of a lot richer then you are dont get me wrong i like import tuners there light quick cars when you put em on a track but they really dont belong elsewhere my friends and i all go autocrossing in his crx and its fun as hell i mean you could never get a "classic muscle car" to take corners like that please goto [url=www.anti-rice.com]www.anti-rice.com[/url] and you will see exactly the group that im talkin about and if your car is on there then im talkin about you flame away i dont care i needed to get that off my chest

(p.s. if you need to flame then your just one of the people then im talkin about)

p.p.s i know i know your just trying to be different, different like everyone else

Edited by rice (Tue Oct 12, 04   6:40 PM)

bignick3303

Re: ricers   Posted Wed Oct 13, 04   6:09 AM     

lol..somone sounds a little angry at the world. well ya know what....i agree with ya, those ppl that only just put on kits and exhaust and just leave it at that and think their all bad ass are gay. but heres the real question, how do we know what their thinking, what if all they want is that and nothing else just because u can make a car look good for cheap? just because i see a guy/girl rollin down the street with a civic with rims exhast and body kit and nothing else..im not gonna automatically assume that they think their better than me or bad asses when in reality that could be all they want. so what..maybe they do think their bad asses, if they do then just put them in their place. like i once did. i have me a 96 civic which i did a swap too (im more into power instead of looks if thats what ur wondering) and i was rollin by this guy on the highway..i saw that it was a 2002+ civic with rims and kit and exhaust. i know this person didnt have anything cause i have yet to see a new civic with a dohc engine...well atleast the coupes, anyway....i saw that this person thought he was bad ass cause he kept revin his engine thinking he could beat me. it was then when i realized that this is a cocky lil bitch. so what did i do..i showed that looser who was the better person that day and spanked him like none other..i was outta there!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: ricers   Posted Wed Oct 13, 04   7:55 PM     

You put that so that nobody would flame you, pussy.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
bignick3303

Re: ricers   Posted Wed Oct 13, 04   8:00 PM     

wait..who u talking to ..me or him?

Edited by bignick3303 (Wed Oct 13, 04   8:01 PM)

RiCEBRNR

Re: ricers   Posted Mon Oct 18, 04   3:53 PM     

I know what your talking about, i have countless friends that put a coffee can on their muffler and a body kit and call it a racer, but you cant always judge when u just see altezzas and a body kit, go to downtown LA or San Fernando on a friday night, you'll see what i'm talking about.

bigb2008
Re: ricers   Posted Mon Oct 18, 04   7:24 PM     

a man im with you these damn civics are every were these days and i hurd bot this one dude who crashed with his civic he had some n2o hucked on it and he was going bot 86 and with in use lol i fell bad for him in all i roed with him fuw times but realy

bignick3303

Re: ricers   Posted Mon Oct 18, 04   8:05 PM     

uh huh...ok yeah..i didnt understand what u said!

D15powerd
Re: ricers   Posted Tue Oct 19, 04   8:42 AM     

Punctuation is your friend.

Not all import tuners are "ricers". There are two groups of import lovers: 1.) Dumbass people who only want to live the 2F2F lifestyle and wish they were in the movie too. 2.)People who build up their car, know what the fuck they are talking about and doing to their car, and who have taste.

Most import guys have taken the action off the streets and onto the tracks, but you need to remember that we are only the new generation of hot rodder. They had Mopar back in the day and we have JDM now. Not alot has changed, only the cars. Streetracing is in our history and the stoplight race IMO will never die. Granted there are dumbass ricers that ruin it for the rest of us, but we can't do anything but stand there as they help to fan the flame of the "streetRICER stereotype".
There are still some of us left that value performance over style and who would rather spend the $600 ricer-look price tag on cams or a LSD.....

"Rolex+650k a year+his very own tv show + Real estate broker + race team mechanic + rental fleet of 90 = a neon that still doesnt run." -BlownGTP

D15powerd
Re: ricers   Posted Tue Oct 19, 04   8:55 AM     

"a man im with you these damn civics are every were these days and i hurd bot this one dude who crashed with his civic he had some n2o hucked on it and he was going bot 86 and with in use lol i fell bad for him in all i roed with him fuw times but realy"

Now in american:
"I agree. It seems those damn civics are everywhere these days. I heard about this one guy who crashed his civic, he had nitrous oxide installed on it and was going about 86mph when he crashed. The nitrous kit was in use too. ha-ha-ha. I have sympathy for him though, i rode with him a few times. Golly."

Not to burn too bad on you or especially the guy in the civic, but if you love your family and life itself, please god use grammar and punctuation. This is a reply, not a text message. You're not charged $0.30 everytime you send one, so it's okay to use whole words and even a period every once in a while. Go nuts!

"Rolex+650k a year+his very own tv show + Real estate broker + race team mechanic + rental fleet of 90 = a neon that still doesnt run." -BlownGTP

bignick3303

Re: ricers   Posted Tue Oct 19, 04   1:33 PM     

lol..o i see now. dang that sucks. it always sucks to hear of someone that crashed their car, i know i would hate to crash mine..i would be so pist , all this work ive done on it , i would hate to have it crashed.

importracer06
Re: ricers   Posted Tue Oct 26, 04   5:02 PM     

man i fell you on the whole track thing rice ppl like that realy tick me off but im not goin to ly i do race on the street but i know when not to play around. aand i love to race at the track but im not really finding any one that could help me get up and goin so any sponsoers that are lookin for new recrout i am l;ookin

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: ricers   Posted Tue Oct 26, 04   9:29 PM     

People are going to sponsor Sweetneon before they sponsor you, and he has a rolex and a giant mansion and everything.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
hotrod_demon

Re: ricers   Posted Thu Oct 28, 04   12:46 PM     

hahahaha your funny guy man yall really give it to him about the money and the rolex and stuff..

SUCK MY DICK IF YOU DONT LIKE ME
NotoriouS187
Re: ricers   Posted Mon Nov 8, 04   12:33 PM     

I hear you man...Every time I take my 95 Mustang GT v8 5.0 I allways get these puerto rican cars come up with these big huge muffler soup can and try to race me and they rev it up and stuff, i just look and laugh and then i smoke them. Then they feel stupid

Edited by NotoriouS187 (Mon Nov 8, 04   12:34 PM)