This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 2528

bignick3303

goddamn..doesnt anyone have any car problems??   Posted Thu Oct 7, 04   5:38 AM     

i know this might be a stupid post..but now these days we post our msgs on here and like for the next 4-5 days its dead. then it gets restarted again. dont get me wrong...if noones ever around then o well..i just like helpin ppl...giving my opnion of different shit.

SweetNeon

Re: goddamn..doesnt anyone have any car problems??   Posted Fri Oct 8, 04   7:48 PM     

right now i have a 98 intrepid 2.7 runing on 3 cyls, the codes are pointing twords ign coil problems, i have a computer comeing in from the east coast and we shal see if it fixes it

bignick3303

Re: goddamn..doesnt anyone have any car problems??   Posted Fri Oct 8, 04   10:14 PM     

ha i haven't a clue about intrepids...never worked on them. im just mainly a honda/acura guy.

talljosh85
Re: goddamn..doesnt anyone have any car problems??   Posted Sun Oct 10, 04   12:18 PM     

I took my motor out, had it rebuilt and ported, bolted up some goodies during the reinstall, and had to leave for college before it ran. Now its still sitting, roughly 500 miles from here, waiting for help and troubleshooting (its not getting spark methinks, so into the electrical stuff I'll be diving) though it gets fuel and cranks. Just because the motor only has 3 moving parts doesn't mean its a simple system. There are literally like 80 individual vaccum hoses running just the turbos. I just haven't posted about it before, so you're not alone. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: goddamn..doesnt anyone have any car problems??   Posted Sun Oct 10, 04   7:00 PM     

High miles on your motor?? I saw a TT RX7 in my area with 30K miles fo ronly 13K.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
talljosh85
Re: goddamn..doesnt anyone have any car problems??   Posted Thu Oct 14, 04   2:31 AM     

30k on the motor or the chasis? there is, of course, a big difference. at 30k the motor could be gone, at 30k on the chasis, the car (assuming in good shape) is worth about $20k+. my motor (supposedly the second) was at like 35k miles, the apex seals were fine but the coolant (water) seal was bad. so, it had to be torn down and a new one put in, and while it was out, why not have a little porting done? if only it ran, then I'd be happy again.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
integrider
Re: goddamn..doesnt anyone have any car problems??   Posted Sun Oct 24, 04   12:10 PM     

What should i fix if my gas mileage was 32mpg and is now 28?