This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 7339

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
6DeMonRyDeR9

87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Thu Sep 9, 04   11:20 AM     

i have these 2 cars and i would like 2 raise them 2 their highest performance level .. if anyone has knowledge that can help me make these cars the best of their potential>?? i know they have alot

AnGelsEneMy
6DeMonRyDeR9

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Thu Sep 9, 04   11:24 AM     

the integras body will be a kombat rear and side skirts with a blitz front end .. the crx .. i have one in mind that costs 1500$ =) now the engine and parts ... i can use some help on ..

AnGelsEneMy
bignick3303

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Thu Sep 9, 04   1:22 PM     

that kit for the crx..is it that like 12 piece one..i think ove seen it before and i know a place where u can get it for 11 or 1200. i would first off build on the motors first...looks can come later...for integra i would just go with the ls-v. but for the crx..if i had that..i would go with a b20-vtec.

6DeMonRyDeR9

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Sat Sep 11, 04   4:05 PM     

i guess noone else knows shyt ..... anyone else know nething more about 2 of the most popular street cars?? doesnt seem lik it ....

AnGelsEneMy
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Sat Sep 11, 04   8:00 PM     

As a whole, we know lots of stuff, its just that nobody is interested in some loser showcar.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
BlownGTP

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   8:08 AM     

You talk about making the cars quick and in the same sentence you talk about gay ass body kits. Get a clue.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
6DeMonRyDeR9

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   8:36 AM     

lmao loser showcar..... i see ur problem.. these guys were rite about u .. rotary boy

AnGelsEneMy
6DeMonRyDeR9

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   8:40 AM     

and biker boy... why r u in here ?? are u ignorant enough 2 think a car cant have looks and power? if so .. speak less

AnGelsEneMy
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   11:35 AM     

What the hell is that supposed to mean? You havent been here to know anything about anybody, YOUVE BEEN REGISTERED FOR 4 DAYS. Its obvious that your a showoff, and even more obvious that your gonna have some lame ass showcar with a "kombat rear end". I think its safe to say that we know where your going with this project, and neither one of us wants to be affiliated with your pieces of shit. A car can have looks and power, but looks are for showy asses who ride around on "spinnaz" with their windows rolled down baring the new "g unit" cd. Do yourself a favor and ride the bus.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
bignick3303

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   1:06 PM     

with all the little boy comments aside...what do you want to do to your car again?..do you want power?

bignick3303

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   1:10 PM     

if you wanna go ahead and upgrade simple like motorwise go ahead. but if that were me i with two nice potential cars i would start with power...but their yours so tell me what ya have in mind on what u wanna do first.

6DeMonRyDeR9

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   4:29 PM     

yes yes, aside from the chitter chatter .. from those with life and anger issues of some sort.. yes my engine is a big thing 2 me ..whats best 2 be done ?

AnGelsEneMy
6DeMonRyDeR9

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   4:32 PM     

and since ur thoughtspan is ten feet in all directions .... what makes u so sure i havnt known about this site longer than u think .. and just now decided 2 join .. think more speak less..

AnGelsEneMy
bignick3303

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Sun Sep 12, 04   8:20 PM     

well..what do you have in each right now?

BlownGTP

Re: 87 CrX & 92 Integra under construction .. help?   Posted Mon Sep 13, 04   7:53 AM     

Well, if you think big plastic bumpers look good, have at it. IMO you wasted your money because it makes a car look like shit and it was money you could have put into the motor. Let me guess, you probably have the body kit on the car unpainted to right? LOL

And for the record, I have been here for 3 years now. You seem like the kind that will fade out pretty quick.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
Pages in this thread: (1) 2