This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 12820

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
SweetNeon

Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   6:38 AM     

and the second thing is 180hp is from a god dam shop that build's drag cars. Can you not think? your a fucking joke if you think you can accomplish what that shop can on your own, besides the fact any one who will put that much money in to a sohc is a god dam moron

D15powerd
Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   5:13 PM     

This is a personal goal. I'm staying with my sohc for a reason, cuz everyone builds DOHC VTEC engines. I'm choosing not to jump on the band wagon, it's hard to understand i know.
What i don't get is why you think 180hp is such a joke. I'm shooting for 50 more FLYWHEEL hp over stock. You do know there is a difference between flywheel hp and wheel hp right? If you're trying to tell me that with all the mods i listed above i can't make 50 more horses you're an idiot. I've looked at numerous dyno's and have done my research, a fully ported head, race cam, ported intake manifold, and equal length header can make 50hp at the fly. The ZEX cam alone makes 20hp to the crank and about 14 or 15 to the wheels. Just cuz a shop put it together means very little. If i have the same work done what is the difference? I know how to tear down and assemble a block too, just cuz i don't have the equipment to mill the head and port it in my own garage it's all of a sudden not a good?
Stick to your Mopar and quit trying to give me lessons on honda performance. I'm in this to have a good time, not to strut around with an ego trip.

Master Shake: "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them."

talljosh85
Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   5:15 PM     

Thanks man, those are quick times with running a sohc, good luck repeating it, I think it would be an awesome sleeper, especially around a lot of "Honda" guys that don't really know their cars much. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
D15powerd
Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   5:27 PM     

Thanks josh, same luck to you as well. Keep me posted on how your project is coming along, i'd love to see that thing run at the track sometime. With some good traction like you said, you should be laying down some pretty impressive times.

Master Shake: "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them."

SweetNeon

Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   8:23 PM     

This guy is a god dam comedian. I don't think you understand why every one builds dohc vtec's, sounds like you think it is some kind of trend? every one builds those motors because you can build more POWER out of them, you should try to remember that when you see all the money you will dump in to your piece of shit.

D15powerd
Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   11:26 PM     

I'm here all week dipshit.
You can make power out of any engine, it just takes knowledge and skills, you have neither. Bisi ran a 10.70 all motor with the same D15 engine i'm starting with. Don't tell me you can't make power with the sohc engines. I gave you the link even of a 12-second CRX with the SAME DAMN MODS that i'm putting on my hatch, and all of a sudden 13's are impossible. DOHC VTEC's are not that great, they're over-rated, go checkout honda-tech.com some time. Most of the guys over there have sick ass Ls/Vtec buildups but run 14's at the track cuz they get no traction. I don't have to spend $4000 to run 14's.
I'm getting really tired of your bull neon. I'll tell you what is REALLY funny, even funnier than my sohc civic: your "1200lb neon". That's a goddamn side-buster right there. Cuz if you even had that car, you'd know that even with the stock engine in there you'd be running 12.2's in the quarter mile. That's fucking hilarious. So what are you running man? 8's? 7's? Who's got the impossible setup?

talljosh85
Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Tue Aug 31, 04   12:17 AM     

hey, remember the good ole pushrod? chevy seems to make more power with the LS6 then the ZR-1's Merc Marine DOHC motor of about the same displacement. Just thought I bring that up for fun.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
SweetNeon

Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Tue Aug 31, 04   6:30 PM     

lol i have no knowledge and skills to get power out of an engine? tell that to the owners of the porsche cup cars i built, tell that to the millions of people on tv that saw me build up 2 race cars, so dont your little fucking cunt ass try to tell me shit. every thing in your post makes you sound so god dam confused you dont know what the fuck your talking about, go read my responces a few times then post some thing more accurate

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Tue Aug 31, 04   10:11 PM     

IF porsche wanted somebody to build up cup cars for them i doubt they would go to some faggot hick in the middle of the desert. Now commence your misspelled ramble of a sentence saying how gay i am and how i should fuck off.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
SweetNeon

Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Tue Aug 31, 04   10:14 PM     

i dont have to say it, you did it your self

D15powerd
Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Tue Aug 31, 04   11:32 PM     

you made 2 porsches fast? you made a porsche, an already fast car, fast. If you are such a hot shot, what are you doing on a street racing forum ranting about your 4dr neon? I'm kinda lost, for someone that builds up porsche cup cars, and has built up numerous other cars.....what are you doing here? It just seems that if you're doing so great, i really wouldn't expect you online taking shit from teenagers who are pointing out your mistakes. Don't be butthurt just cuz i pointed out your b.s neon setup that weighs 1200lbs.
I'm sure you got some work done to it, it's gutted at least, sure you have some nice engine work done too. But you going around trying to tell me my setup and goals are bull is kinda the pot calling the kettle black when i see you're lying about you're own setup.

SweetNeon

Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Wed Sep 1, 04   9:08 PM     

your forgeting the name of this web site, i love to talk shit and i live in this fucking area so why the fuck shouldnt i be on here. Why the fuck are you on here??
you fucking cunt trying to tell me who i fuck i am, fuck you, i run a god dam business, why would i want to make 3000 working hard at a shop when i can make double that down here? get the fuck out of here unless you know what the fuck your talking about.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Wed Sep 1, 04   9:29 PM     

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" Nice to know that yoru vocabulary is limited to 4 letter words.Lets start off slow with a 5 letter word, You are a L-O-S-E-R =)

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
SweetNeon

Re: Import Roll Call   Posted Thu Sep 2, 04   10:07 PM     

how old are you again?

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)