This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 14965

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
bignick3303

Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Sat Aug 28, 04   10:12 PM     

no.....

D15powerd
Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Sun Aug 29, 04   7:30 PM     

"ever thought about the idea of not having car insurance?"
I'm sorry but that's just plain fucking stupid. You let me know how the hospital bills are when you total your only car. I really don't know what else to say to that, i've been looking at my screen now for like 5 minutes and nothing. That has to be one of the most irresposible and careless relpies i've heard regarding car safety. A smarter reply would have been to remove your seatbelts for the weight reduction.

Master Shake: "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them."

bignick3303

Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Sun Aug 29, 04   9:37 PM     

lol

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   6:48 PM     

Not to mention its very illegal.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
SweetNeon

Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   8:00 PM     

oh fuck it mite even be a crime

SweetNeon

Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   8:03 PM     

oh shit that means %60 of people in the US are criminals

D15powerd
Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   10:43 PM     

that's a nice round number there, %60....hmmmm 180 million U.S citizens without any form of car insurance. God you're dumb. There's no way in hell you have a car, probably not even a license neon. Cuz if you did, you'd know that it is required by law in california to have it and other states too. Most states even require proof of insurance when getting your registration.
I can tell you will go far in life neon, you let us know how it goes running around with no insurance, it's about a $750 ticket. If anything at least you will be know in the valley like you said, for the guy who HAD the sickest neon.....btw, there's no way in hell your neon (if you even have one) weighs 1200lbs. Shaun Carlson's Mopar sponsored Neon weighs in at 1800lbs with driver and runs 9.73s. And if that pic under your name is the interior of your neon, it doesn't look to be of "tube frame" design.
Start doing some research, buy a few books go on google or something, and read up on cars. Come back and talk to me when you know how an engine works, cuz you trying to give me lessons on mechanics/build ups is making you look stupid right now. And go to the domestic forum, you have a dodge....

Master Shake: "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them."

SweetNeon

Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Tue Aug 31, 04   6:34 PM     

awwww fuck you caught me i lied, i have never owned a neon i confess, even the video of the neon i never owned in the video section is fake. would you please teach me how to build a 4 door neon to run 12s? fuck off loser

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Tue Aug 31, 04   10:09 PM     

He got you though, get your ass over to the domestic side.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
SweetNeon

Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Tue Aug 31, 04   10:15 PM     

ive built more imports then you and him combined, fuck off

D15powerd
Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Tue Aug 31, 04   10:37 PM     

yeah, i've built alot of cars in create-a-ride too.

D15powerd
Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Tue Aug 31, 04   10:51 PM     

By your mod sheet you're already running 12's. With the stock engine in there and weighing in at your 1200lb claim you should be running 12.2's. Congrats. I'm still curious on how you managed to make a 4dr neon weigh 1200lbs and still keep the stock frame. My civic may suck, but at least my claims are real and the mods i have on my car are actually there. Have fun with the "valley's sickest neon", what are you running? 9's? Stay in the domestic forum, you don't have an import and have yet to prove you know anything about imports.

hooyeah
Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Wed Sep 1, 04   3:56 PM     

1/2 th eimports nowadays are built in this country so truly what defines an import? the name? where it was built? the parts in it?

beeyotch...shit lol
bignick3303

Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Wed Sep 1, 04   5:46 PM     

either a smartass question or u just dont know...which is it?

SweetNeon

Re: 95 civic ex   Posted Wed Sep 1, 04   8:55 PM     

can you read ya fuck, i didnt say i drive the fucking car around, it weights 1200 lbs cuz there is no motor or trans, its a fucking neon body on a god dam frame with a rearend. fuck off kid. you act like you know what the fuck your talking about

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3