This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 13779

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
evopanop
Re: ~~~~skylude~~~~   Posted Mon Nov 22, 04   6:35 PM     

You completely missed my point. I wasn't talking about ME. I was talking about society in general. Sure, I like racing and going fast as much as the next person, but I'm trying to point out to you that the majority of people do NOT. I'M on a street racing forum because I enjoy that type of thing. Obviously you aren't understanding me, that not everyone has the same opinions and thoughts as you.

There's really no more to say about anything that you've brought up. It's been thoroughly beaten to death now. Obviously you just don't get it.

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: ~~~~skylude~~~~   Posted Mon Nov 22, 04   8:04 PM     

No, you dont get it.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
bignick3303

Re: ~~~~skylude~~~~   Posted Tue Nov 23, 04   10:34 AM     

ok check this out..a civic with a skyline conversion. on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6256&item=4506451994&rd=1

evopanop
Re: ~~~~skylude~~~~   Posted Tue Nov 23, 04   1:17 PM     

If that car was painted Black, I think it'd actually look pretty cool. Almost like a real Skyline. They did a pretty good job on the body work. The interior, though, that's a whole other story. It definitely needs to go.

Nice find, though.

[External Image Removed]
bignick3303

Re: ~~~~skylude~~~~   Posted Tue Nov 23, 04   3:16 PM     

u got a point about the paint. it would look nice black. and as for interior, shit, i would atleast fix that up too if i spent a hell of alot on the outside. i, personally, would prob still go with the prelude/skyline conversion cause ive seen those done unlike this one without a wide body kit. anyway....im still stuck with my civic..i love it!

evopanop
Re: ~~~~skylude~~~~   Posted Tue Nov 23, 04   3:34 PM     

Yah... I'm stuck with my Civic for the time being, as well. Not a bad car, that's for sure. Just not quick enough. :P

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: ~~~~skylude~~~~   Posted Tue Nov 23, 04   4:35 PM     

Conversion doesnt look real; the lights are too high and they're crooked.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
bignick3303

Re: ~~~~skylude~~~~   Posted Tue Nov 23, 04   7:20 PM     

well sorry martha stewart. it looks good to me. i like them crooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)