This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 11466

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
uglystick
Re: Starting Fresh   Posted Mon Jul 26, 04   7:36 PM     

Mitsu-Diamler-Chrysler....call it what you will. It's the impo-mestic.

jason

bignick3303

Re: Starting Fresh   Posted Mon Jul 26, 04   8:04 PM     

wait...what?

uglystick
Re: Starting Fresh   Posted Mon Jul 26, 04   8:36 PM     

what WHAT?

a plymouth voyager that runs 12's. yes, there are a handfull of voyagers and caravans that run 12 second quarter miles. one or two in the 11's, and a FUCKLOAD in the 13's.

or Plymouth and Mitsubishi are in the sack and they both are partially owned by Daimler? Yes, it's true as well.

jason

uglystick
Re: Starting Fresh   Posted Mon Jul 26, 04   8:38 PM     

looks a little like this:

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]

and it is a daily driver grocery getter. how fun boost can be.

jason

bignick3303

Re: Starting Fresh   Posted Mon Jul 26, 04   8:50 PM     

ooo..ok...whoa!

uglystick
Re: Starting Fresh   Posted Mon Jul 26, 04   8:57 PM     

here's what one of our minivan dragging members had to say about his:

"you know what is FUN? I've done this a couple of times. I pull into the gas station NICE AND SLOW, and get some gas. Then I ask the other people getting gas, "Hey you think I should try the super?" I put a couple of bucks in (although I already use super, due to my NOS system... need that octane) and then be like "well thanks for the advice guys" THAT'S WHEN THE FUN BEGINS! I smoke the tires and I'm talking till you choke on the smoke if you breathe it in, cruise around and say "That made a bit of differance!" and haul ass out of there. My buddy brian and I have done it about twice and almost pissed our pants laughing. "

his pic:

[External Image Removed]

you really ought to buy one! both of you!

jason

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Starting Fresh   Posted Wed Jul 28, 04   6:00 PM     

Vans can be fun to mess with because nobody expects it to be fast. I had a turbo previa that ran a high 13 but we sold it. Was a 5 speed to.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
uglystick
Re: Starting Fresh   Posted Fri Jul 30, 04   2:28 AM     

man shut the fuck up. you are a flat out fucking liar and it just drives me crazy. and get mos def's photo off of your avatar, you're a disgrace to his rhymes.

jason

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)