This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 5823

jaybird438

1999 Nissian Skyline GT-R   Posted Fri Jul 23, 04   1:39 PM     

I just bought my Skyline and i have made some engine mods to it but i want to install some audio options can someone tell me a good brand

SuperKid
Re: 1999 Nissian Skyline GT-R   Posted Fri Jul 23, 04   3:37 PM     

Have any pictures? Because as it stands, I think your full of shit.

"Genius is one-percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." - Thomas A. Edison

Play Gang Wars!
http://www.gang-wars.com/index.html?load=1055341
talljosh85
Re: 1999 Nissian Skyline GT-R   Posted Fri Jul 23, 04   7:29 PM     

why, may I ask, are you posting this on a street racing forum? one focused on car audio stuff would be much more suitable to what you want, no matter which car you own, I don't mean to flame but it just makes more sense. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
bignick3303

Re: 1999 Nissian Skyline GT-R   Posted Fri Jul 23, 04   7:49 PM     

ok dont be gay and not help out this guy...wether or not hes telling u the truth your most likely gonna be running into situations like this all the time on here to just suck it up and help out..thats what this is for...racing or not just dont be gay. about the audio setup there are many to choose from. theres JL which is to me like the gucci of subs cause lets face it..their frickin expensive just for a name. dont get me wrong..their good sounding with good quality but like i said there are many. me , i have a audiobahn setup in my car. audiobahn is not only cheap but reliable. theres sony, eclipse, mtx , etc... if your looking for a badass setup i would go with kicker. their new SOLO X they have out is suppose to rock. how much you willing to spend first of all....im sure alot considering u just droped a big penny on the skyline.

SuperKid
Re: 1999 Nissian Skyline GT-R   Posted Fri Jul 23, 04   8:28 PM     

Audionahn is cheap? Shit dude, what have you been smoking? 'Cause you need to pass it around. JL is the gucci of subwoofers? Again, what are you smoking? It must be crack, in that case don't pass it around.

"Genius is one-percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." - Thomas A. Edison

Play Gang Wars!
http://www.gang-wars.com/index.html?load=1055341
bignick3303

Re: 1999 Nissian Skyline GT-R   Posted Sat Jul 24, 04   11:28 AM     

like i said thats just my opnion...u can either respect that or not...i got nothing against you man so just chill.everyone is always open for ideas.

kaiser_1
Re: 1999 Nissian Skyline GT-R   Posted Fri Aug 27, 04   6:18 PM     

i agree with superkid, i think you are fool of shit on owning a 1999 nissan skyline gt-r. but to answer your ?, i would go with a pioneer premeir deck, and phoenix gold octane series amps and subs

talljosh85
Re: 1999 Nissian Skyline GT-R   Posted Sat Aug 28, 04   12:38 PM     

I wasn't trying to be "gay" or an ass for that matter, I just suggested that a forum dedicated to car audio would seem a better place for this. If I had called him a dumbass and went on to say something rude like "you're making this up, why put in a stereo, only girls spend money on sounds" or something like that then well, your response would be reasonable. But I wasn't a dick, and I understand a desire to help people out, I was trying to do so by suggesting a car audio forum of some sort. Josh

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: 1999 Nissian Skyline GT-R   Posted Mon Aug 30, 04   6:51 PM     

Why does he have to be full of shit, not everybody on this board lives in the states. He asked for audio suggestions, not your opinion on him being full of shit or not.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
JcAus
Re: 1999 Nissian Skyline GT-R   Posted Thu Sep 2, 04   5:13 PM     

Dude... what sort of Skyline do you have?

HCR32, BNR33, R34? I would like to know as that pic looks mighty familiar...

Is it also a Nür spec? 400R?

Jc

----------------
Check it out it's like this....
If I lose, winner takes my happy meal.
But if I win, I take the burger AND the TOY!
To some people thats more important.