This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 10320

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Lonewolf
Are there any other females out there?   Posted Sat Jul 10, 04   12:14 PM     

...Or am I the only girl into racing around here?

On a side note to whomever would like to answer, what do you think of a Jetta? Good or bad car for streetracing?

SweetNeon

Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Sat Jul 10, 04   7:49 PM     

I dated a girl from Ohio, she was a whore.

Lonewolf
Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Sat Jul 10, 04   7:54 PM     

Thanks for the pointless comment. If you were attempting to offend me in some way, nice try.

Now, who wants to actually talk about cars?

SweetNeon

Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Sat Jul 10, 04   7:56 PM     

your welcome

LS4_454
Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Sat Jul 10, 04   9:54 PM     

FWD isn't the way to go for drag racing, but that is just me and how I feel. It can be made to work but you will accomplish more with a RWD car, but that rules out almost all imports.
I have a old VW bug that I race and drive on the street, but there aren't any modern creature comforts you would get in a Jetta. If you stick with a Jetta then a Turbo one or VR6 may be the way to go.

talljosh85
Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Sun Jul 11, 04   4:11 PM     

My little sis races, but she doesn't use the internet much. As said above, FWD can be made to go fast fast, but its more difficult. RWD is the way to go, or all wheel drive, which is another option. There are fast VWs out there, mostly bugs and some 1.8Ts from what I've seen. Good luck, this forum and others like it are often a great place for information, despite the random shit talking that occurs.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
SweetNeon

Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Tue Jul 13, 04   8:38 PM     

shit talking?

talljosh85
Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Thu Jul 15, 04   11:15 PM     

I mean, that never happens here, not ever, yeah, thats it.

SuperKid
Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Thu Jul 15, 04   11:23 PM     

FWD rules out Almost all imports?

RWD Imports:
Nissan 240SX
Nissan 200SX
Toyota Supra
Honda S2000
Mazda RX-7
Mazda RX-8
Datsun/Nissan Z-Cars
Toyota Carolla GTS AKA the AE86 (1985-1987)
Toyota MR2
Toyota MRS
Acura NSX
Lexus IS300
Infiniti G35 Coupe/Sedan
... Just to name a few.

"Genius is one-percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." - Thomas A. Edison

Play Gang Wars!
http://www.gang-wars.com/index.html?load=1055341
talljosh85
Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Fri Jul 16, 04   3:05 PM     

umm, Superkid, the 200sx was fwd last time I checked. Its more or less a 2 door sentra, but good list otherwise.

SuperKid
Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Sat Jul 17, 04   12:50 PM     

The 1984-1988 200SX was RWD. I forgot to include the dates.

"Genius is one-percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." - Thomas A. Edison

Play Gang Wars!
http://www.gang-wars.com/index.html?load=1055341
talljosh85
Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Sat Jul 17, 04   2:40 PM     

that makes much more sense, thanks for the clarification

HyperGT
Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Tue Jul 20, 04   8:54 AM     

LoL, does it seem like ur the only racing girl here Lonewolf?? i just joined this forum i would always be at undergroundracing.com, this one is cool cuz i know all that area in coachella and the surounding area. odont know why i brought this up. hehe.

"Ever seen a Supercharged Kia? its amazing it has like 90HP"
ms692
Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Tue Jul 20, 04   10:14 AM     

do you wear a thong lonewolf?

you can go fast but i can go anywhere because i own a land rover
SubaLegRacer

Re: Are there any other females out there?   Posted Tue Jul 20, 04   4:39 PM     

lonewolf. it's good to see chics interested in street - racing just as much as guys are. the jetta is definitely not a car to go with for max racing.. unless you are like me, and just like to see what can be done with uncommon cars. do what you'd like with it, either way, you'll whoop someone's ass.

Racer Of The Unknown
Pages in this thread: (1) 2