This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 27583

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)  
novaboy

Re: Hey how is this for an import pass 6.70 @ 202mph   Posted Tue May 14, 02   6:02 PM     

dont convert to the dark side man....dont you realize that if builders cound make a turbo and nitrouse v8 of any size running any fuel withought regulation restrictions they would be making way more than they are now. they dont let them cus its too fast to handel.

novaboy
j0k3r

Re: Hey how is this for an import pass 6.70 @ 202mph   Posted Tue May 14, 02   9:49 PM     

Oh, I'm not don't worry. I am sure the d00d has a handle on just about any motor though. I am building my car more for the twisties than anything else, but I like to hit the strip every now and again.

---------- [External Image Removed]
Fat_Tony

Re: Hey how is this for an import pass 6.70 @ 202mph   Posted Thu May 16, 02   2:08 PM     

basically u people are saing if you double this technology your not gonna have more power? That is defenitley foolish

I'll let my car do the talkin
WHAT

Re: Hey how is this for an import pass 6.70 @ 202mph   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:18 AM     

Rumor has it the FED went 185mph through Carlsbad traps this last weekend. Not to bad Most likely the fast pass at Carlsbad in a while.
For you that have never raced Carlsbad it sucks for stopping.
Jim

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)