This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 27583

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
integraracer9x
Re: Hey how is this for an import pass 6.70 @ 202mph   Posted Thu May 2, 02   7:46 AM     

4000hp? hmm... I think I may just make this guy an offer he can't refuse.... hmm...

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
novaboy

Re: Hey how is this for an import pass 6.70 @ 202mph   Posted Thu May 2, 02   6:23 PM     

no steph ran 7's with his other car. 4000hp ill believe it when i see it. haha. the fastest hondas are running like 650-700hp then all of a sudden 4,000? bull sh@#!!!

novaboy
hooyeah
Re: Hey how is this for an import pass 6.70 @ 202mph   Posted Thu May 2, 02   6:27 PM     

i do believe it was at sema novaboy i believed it when i saw it on tv and they did say 4000 hp it surprised the hell out of me to i think it was an rsx

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
novaboy

Re: Hey how is this for an import pass 6.70 @ 202mph   Posted Thu May 2, 02   6:32 PM     

no i still doubt it

novaboy
hooyeah
Re: Hey how is this for an import pass 6.70 @ 202mph   Posted Thu May 2, 02   7:04 PM     

ok man wait till you see it

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Kutsuju_racing
Re: Hey how is this for an import pass 6.70 @ 202mph   Posted Fri May 3, 02   4:33 PM     

Nova I think you should stick to the bull shit forum because that's all you know!!!! he did not run 7's in the old civic you damn liar....http://www.streettuners.com/featured_tuner/stepehen_papdakis_pg1.htm read this article and then let everyone know how full of shit you are! he ran an 8.5 in the old car....and then if you want http://www.turbomagazine.com/archives/tech/0202_tech01.shtml then feel even dummer for saying 4,000hp bullshit! You know nothing of imports there Genius! Stick to Domestic cars! then next time you might read my whole post next time and realize that it's a V8 funny car in half basically! 4.000 hp! Next! Nova boy do you realize how dumb you make yourself look? just quit talking about imports!

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
hooyeah
Re: Hey how is this for an import pass 6.70 @ 202mph   Posted Fri May 3, 02   5:25 PM     

actually i'm pretty sure that is better than a funny car in half funny cars are around 6000 i think that thing looks mean though

integraracer9x
Re: Hey how is this for an import pass 6.70 @ 202mph   Posted Mon May 6, 02   7:49 AM     

God damn... 4,000hp in a 4.8L Rear Wheel drive. God dam... All should bow down to Acura right about now. Hmm...

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
TheRealMyles

They did it again this time in the 1/8mile   Posted Mon May 6, 02   10:49 PM     

Congrats to them again..mls

vw paradise beats another record once again. this time the 1/8 mile et and MPH record 4.70 @ 167 !

novaboy

Re: They did it again this time in the 1/8mile   Posted Mon May 6, 02   11:06 PM     

yea how about that "integra", not one thing on that car is made by honda...resembles somthing made by honda...or is made in japan for that matter. that is purly an american 4 cylernder. which shares the same pistons as a chevy 461 and the same rods as a hemi 500. funny how it is "exspected to make 1,000 hp per cylender" good for 4 banger...not an import. unless you really wanna count the airbrushed on acura symbol. im sure it could be faster if it had a bigger wing....oh and another thing....nitrous? since when did top fuels use nitrous? oh wait they dont...gee i wonder how many hp top fuels could put out if they had no restrictions and could use nos. hmmmm.

novaboy
Kutsuju_racing
Re: They did it again this time in the 1/8mile   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:24 PM     

I've seen a funny car with nitrous, plus I don't even think they mentioned nitrous they just talked about the twin turbo. Just because you guys can only make 6,000 with eight and he made 4,000 with 4 don't be jealous! You guys will always lower on the Hp per liter scale just get over it! LOL! and I highly doubt that any funny car is using Stock parts from any Manufacturer so your trying to tell me you can inter-change parts from John Force's ford onto some Ford off the showroom floor? I don't think so bud! Funny cars are specially built man there is no way those guys use stock parts there Nova and until you prove that your still full of shit!

hooyeah
Re: They did it again this time in the 1/8mile   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:26 PM     

i saw nitrous bottles by that engine sorry nova was right it does have nitrous

hooyeah
Re: They did it again this time in the 1/8mile   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:29 PM     

yah there it is a quote from the article

Engine
4.8L four-cylinder with twin-turbos, dual-fuel E80/Nitro, EFI & constant mechanical FI e80 nitro i'm pretty sure thats the nos bottle

Kutsuju_racing
Re: They did it again this time in the 1/8mile   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:37 PM     

yeah, I saw it too! I was just messin' with nova boy but I already appologized. thanks though man it's cool I really don't even claim the car for that same reason that it's not honda based but it's going to be cool as hell when that 4 cyinder runs a damn low 6 or hopefully a 5 in time!

PyroSage
Re: They did it again this time in the 1/8mile   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:47 PM     

dude...that guy..said that...an integra isnt a honda...or some B.S...okay..yeah..you need to quit being all hostile..that sucks. Too bad ya didnt happen to know that Acura is Honda..uhhh yeah..not like it isnt the only most known fact about honda..god...THE INTEGRA IS AN ACURA..IN OTHER TERMS..AN ACURA IS A HONDA..mmm..its just better..and more expensive...its basically a luxury honda... if im wrong..dont bitch me out.. but im pretty sure im right... anyway..its a guys world..i should just step out. *poof*

Fay-Town Import Kidz
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4