This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 2591

kona417
Help me here - Car suggestions   Posted Wed May 12, 04   7:55 PM     

Im looking into buying an import car, stock, something WITH guts. Give me some ideas. Thanks.

LS4_454
Re: Help me here - Car suggestions   Posted Tue May 18, 04   9:45 PM     

Yugo Sport shoould be right up your alley.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Help me here - Car suggestions   Posted Tue May 18, 04   9:53 PM     

Theres a new import company that makes pretty fast cars for cheap, maybe youve heard of heard of them, they go by the name of Gofuckyourself. My friend has one of their Suckonmycock models, but I hear that the Youracunt is faster. Then again, if you want gas mileage, then you should go with the Eatpenguinshityouassspelunker.But thats just me talkin.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
LS4_454
Re: Help me here - Car suggestions   Posted Tue May 18, 04   9:58 PM     

Maybe he could buy yours?

Dave97RS
Re: Help me here - Car suggestions   Posted Wed May 19, 04   1:14 PM     

ima mitsu guy so of course ima suggest an eclipse. a nice gst or gsx whether 1st gen or 2nd will rip, even stock. (and not too pricey)

SuperKid
Re: Help me here - Car suggestions   Posted Sat May 22, 04   2:48 PM     

There's alot out there. An MKIV Supra is probably the best. Even an MKIII Would be a very good choice. A 350Z would be badass, but expensive. A G35 would be awesome, but again, expensive. There's a LOT of choices out their. If you gave a little more information about what kind of car you're looking for, it'd help.

"Genius is one-percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." - Thomas A. Edison

Play Gang Wars!
http://www.gang-wars.com/index.html?load=1055341
D15powerd
Re: Help me here - Car suggestions   Posted Sat Jun 26, 04   1:07 PM     

I'm a big honda fan, but from the factory you can't beat the turbo eclipse. The blocks can handle about 450hp stock and you can get them pumping 300hp for under $1000 EASY (removing somethings, intake, exhaust, fuel pump, boost controller). Try to get the all wheel drive model, beats the hell outta fwd wheel hop.