This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 8684

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
SuperKid
Re: Hi All! I'm new here...   Posted Wed Oct 22, 03   6:33 PM     

I first thought of 17's, but then I saw some pics of 240's with 17's and then some with 18's. I liked the 18's more, but those would just be for cruising. I would get some 17's or 16's for the track.

SuperKid
Re: Hi All! I'm new here...   Posted Wed Oct 22, 03   6:37 PM     

Oh yeah, about the sr20, I would plan to upgrade the internals and a whole bunch of other things too, which I would rather do while the engine is out. So I'll probably buy it first, then work on the exterior and interior. While purchasing engine pieces everynow and then. Then, once I have all of the parts, I'd build the motor, swap it in, then dyno and run the car.

hooyeah
Re: Hi All! I'm new here...   Posted Thu Oct 23, 03   4:07 AM     

still looks like it's cambered up the asshole can you say cut springs?

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Phatmatt

Re: Hi All! I'm new here...   Posted Thu Oct 23, 03   10:43 PM     

seriously man. Even from that other angle it looks like the wheels are at a 45 degree angle. ......well not quite.

VW_Nut
Re: Hi All! I'm new here...   Posted Sat Oct 25, 03   12:04 PM     

Hey! Looks like a lowered VW with a swing axle trans! Those are the masters of camber.

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
Phatmatt

Re: Hi All! I'm new here...   Posted Sat Oct 25, 03   9:51 PM     

.......whatever man I'M the master of camber.

actually I have very little knowledge of suspention and what-not. And when I say very little, I mean almost none. Although I understand the principals of physiscs, and whatnot.................

...............I'm not sure why I posed this.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)