This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 8533

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
j0k3r

What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   7:10 PM     

Did someone call him on that BS that he owned a Diablo?

---------- j0k3r 1999 Mustang GT http://www.1999gt.com
LethalToy

Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   9:31 PM     

Probably just gonna sign up with a new name and pretend he's new. Thought he could get away with b.s.'ing here. Didn't realize what a bunch of realistic pricks we were, i guess.

----------------------------------------------------------- 1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
hooyeah
Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:03 PM     

hehe he'll probably come back as ferrari f50 or sometihng, we are realistic enough to know an 18 year old doesn't drive a 300 thousand dollar car hehe smart guys oh yah by the way lethal glad the paint chips haven't totally fried you

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
LethalToy

Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:04 PM     

me fried? no, never

----------------------------------------------------------- 1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
hooyeah
Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:09 PM     

ummm yah right does your shop have ventilation?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
LethalToy

Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:13 PM     

Only during the summer when it's not too cold to open the doors.

hooyeah
Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:14 PM     

it was 29 here today hehe

LethalToy

Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:15 PM     

-1 and snowing all day

hooyeah
Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Tue Apr 16, 02   11:16 PM     

haha poor you poor you haha 29 in april in canada not bad poor poor you

integraracer9x
Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:50 AM     

It's 86 and toasty warm. I love it here.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
LethalToy

Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   8:54 AM     

awwww shaaadup. buggers Too tired from shoveling to type more.

integraracer9x
Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   10:53 AM     

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... [takeing a breath]....................... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! j/k lol

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
integraracer9x
Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   11:12 AM     

Anyways, back to the idea at hand: I think Diablo SV was just another one of those Big Bad Blue's, where they post about having something that they could never truly obtain, even if they tried. At least he didn't talk as much Crap as BBB did. Does us all better to know both are gone. hurray!

hooyeah
Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   12:48 PM     

i wouldn't count out the blue though it's been 2 days now i doubt he;ll stay away but diablo is probably on here right now posting as something

LethalToy

Re: What happened to DIablo SV?   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   11:11 PM     

He disguised himself as this post whore guy. His name eludes me at the moment I'll figure it out, just gimme some time

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Pages in this thread: (1) 2