This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 10718

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
MrPeabody

Re: Gumball 3000   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   9:17 PM     

I dunno, as far as I know, Brett, (driftninja), has the kind of cash to throw around for that kind of thing.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
Phatmatt

Re: Gumball 3000   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   9:29 PM     

Really? I was about to call him a bullshitter. I was unaware that he was for real. That's cool then if he has that kind of dough.

Wish I had some extra funds to throw around though. Start my comedy carrer and get my own show. ....and then my own garage. I'd be like a hip, cooler, Jay Leno. With glasses.

MrPeabody

Re: Gumball 3000   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   9:45 PM     

LOL

Yeah man. These new Honda dudes seem to be making some nice cash, I know Nick isn’t doing to bad either.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: Gumball 3000   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   10:59 PM     

well ya gots ta have money to get one of dem there new fangled imported cars all we rednicks can afferd is mussill kers ;-)

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
uglystick
Re: Gumball 3000   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   10:35 AM     

i'm reminded of the dennis leary 'i'm an asshole' song.

I DRINK AND I SMOKE AND I EAT RED MEAT.

lol....jason
p.s. i'm a little down today. the el camino is going to be gone when i get home. talk about one of those what do they call it, buyer's remorse?

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
BlownGTP

Re: Gumball 3000   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   10:51 AM     

its going to a good home. I get the same way when i sell a car. Its like your loosing a good friend. When i was little, My dad and i sold our 73 grand am. We loved the car so much. It was sentimental to us. We were in the garage cleaning it out and my mom came into the garage and told us to stop cleaning it out. We asked her why and she said that she called the pepole that were buying it and told them they cant buy it and its no longer for sale. We were so happy. She saw how it hurt us to see it go. WAY TO GO MOM!!!

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
uglystick
Re: Gumball 3000   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   10:54 AM     

and you've still got it huh!

j

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
BlownGTP

Re: Gumball 3000   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   11:50 AM     

Actually no, about 2 years later it was side swiped when it was sitting in front of our house. They totaled the car. I got my own when i was 16. it was my first car. I do still have that one. It is 1 of 147 with the factory installed 4 speed. It is also very rare for the fact that it has the 400 with a 4 barrell carb and dual exshaust. most were automatic with the 2 barrell and single exhaust.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
hooyeah
Re: Gumball 3000   Posted Thu Oct 2, 03   6:45 PM     

well by the way it seems i think it'll be happier with a stroked big block..... it's not gone it's beign reincarnated

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)