This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 27649

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)  
Phatmatt

Re: Ol' Unreliable   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   11:03 AM     

whatever Uglystick everyone knows you're only 17. ha ha ha. Anyway....

I've never claimed to be an expert on cars. I learn what I can and try my best.... so far it's worked out for me. I've had help a long the way. I help out with advice, but try to know my roll. but jeeze man chill it out.

You can't just go off and bitch out the entire site. That's no way to make friends. I had nothing against you but don't be an asshole. I have to side with the cool Uglystick, Mr.P, and Kaos (and whoever else owned you verbally)......because all of them ROCK.

Just chill out. I know everyone is being kind of hard on ya, but it's because you got called on a mistake. admit fault, say you don't like being bitched out. simple?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Ol' Unreliable   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   3:47 PM     

Yea, and i put flames on the side of the Popemobile....
Heres where i prove how these guys try to act all superior; when he has to mention what alleged projects hes got underway to prove any credibility, or to sound credible.

PS- Phattmatt; I doubt you have ever opposed anything these guys have said, so youve never experienced them the way i see them everyday. Just try it out, call one of them a bastard, slander his family name, say he knows nothing about cars, and just wait and see what happens, its like magic.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
MrPeabody

Re: Ol' Unreliable   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   9:09 PM     

See kid, this is where you keep digging yourself a hole. Matt doesn't have to worry about us getting on his case, because he gives respect and gets respect.

In reply to:

Heres where i prove how these guys try to act all superior; when he has to mention what alleged projects hes got underway to prove any credibility, or to sound credible.

You claim he has never worked on a car, and is 17. Then you get all bitchy when he proves you wrong? What did you expect him to say, "Oh, damn, you're right. I am 17 and have never worked on a car." Please kid.

By the way, didn't you say you were done posting?

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
Phatmatt

Re: Ol' Unreliable   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   9:27 PM     

Well actually I have. I've corrected people before, got into arguements, but I try not to do it in a way that's going to start a fight. It makes for a better conversation when you don't verbally attack someone.

Let's see. you said to me: "Just try it out, call one of them a bastard, slander his family name, say he knows nothing about cars, and just wait and see what happens, its like magic. "

hmm........ well I don't know about it being magic. I figure if you do all the things you suggested I do you're bound to get yelled at and maybe get your ass kicked too. Luckly thing this is the internet.

Like Peabody says, I get respect and give it. Doesn't that seem fair to you? It would have been cool if you had disagreed but still given respect. But you can't just go against a bunch of guys in the board just because Kaos proved he had more knowledge than you on the subject.

I just think you should be cool about it.

hooyeah
Re: Ol' Unreliable   Posted Wed Oct 1, 03   10:56 PM     

you think ugly sticks 17? just look at the pictures kid

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
LS4_454
Re: Ol' Unreliable   Posted Fri Oct 3, 03   10:19 PM     

Jason doesn't have to prove his credibility, his projects are real, his cars are real, and his help is real.
What do you have? Three burned up RX7's in a junk yard that makes you a master of rotaries?
If you want someone to put you on then wait until Sweetneon comes back for a visit, his BS is the thickest around. He has owned 40 cars, makes TV shows, runs race teams, and now engineers off road cars, and he just turned 18. Now that is someone desperate for some credibility.
And the funny part is, we all like him!

hooyeah
Re: Ol' Unreliable   Posted Sat Oct 4, 03   12:07 AM     

well i tihnk mostof us respect him because he does know his shit i would say we all like him but he definately does know his shit

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
SweetNeon

Re: Ol' Unreliable   Posted Sat Oct 4, 03   9:48 PM     

jealous fuck, ive owned alot of cars and so has my family from being in the business for so long so what do you expect?, yea i was on tv 2 shows on fx, i saw my self on a rerun last night and i'll also be posting a clip on here and i guess the 8grand i made in 2 weeks from those shows is bs to right? i never said i ran a race team i'll i said was that i was a mechanic on a pit crew of a race team, and there ya go again fucking up facts i never said i engineered off road race cars, and there ya go again fucking up facts for your info i turned 19 the other day, man im wondering when people will realize how much of a fucking joke you are, you gota go off makeing shit up trying to make me look bad because you feal intimidated by me, its not my fault you cant be sucessful so lay off the bull shit man its geting old

LethalToy

Re: Ol' Unreliable   Posted Sun Oct 5, 03   12:06 AM     

bwahahaha

bunch of fucking sandbox politics.
bitch ass whiners.

P.S. Ugly: we all know your only 9. can hardly reach the damn keyboard tray at your dads computer desk. gotta drap the weenie over the edge of the bowl while holding up the toilet seat to take a piss.
9 years old and already schooling half these malakas already. he'd race for slips and win all of yer rides if he didn't half to take a time out in the corner all the time for talking with that potty (j**p) mouth of his. Hows that bar of soap taste??

-----------------------------------------------------------

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Phatmatt

Re: Ol' Unreliable   Posted Sun Oct 5, 03   10:58 AM     

dude you are WICKED. I've noticed that the last two posts you set up you were like "Yeah man.... blah blah blah (insert wicked sweet inslut here) blah blah... BEEYATCH!"

LS4_454
Re: Ol' Unreliable   Posted Sun Oct 5, 03   8:24 PM     

There! Perfect example, you spread that shit like peanut butter, nice and thick. Good to see you again.

And remember, its not just me, we are all so very jealous and intimidated by you, so get your facts straight. Hahahaha

Phatmatt

Re: Ol' Unreliable   Posted Sun Oct 5, 03   9:19 PM     

....and apparently LS4 is on the same roll. ...right on guys, right on.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)