This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 39824

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6  
Milk

Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Fri Aug 22, 03   10:31 PM     

Join maXbimmer
They're redesigning the website and there older videos arent on the server..but i could send em to u on MSN or Yahoo or AIM
If u register and in the Referrer box...say ///Milk referred u

I like BMWs
Driftninja

Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Mon Aug 25, 03   5:25 PM     

i LOVE bmw's. my dang dad wants another car again and he wants to pick up a xk8. im trying to talk him into an m3. btw he already has a porche and a fd rx7 so hes not really looking for speed. but m3>xk8

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
MrPeabody

Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Tue Aug 26, 03   8:32 AM     

Yes, M3's own.

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
VW_Nut
Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Wed Aug 27, 03   1:05 PM     

Is that why the rod bearings are falling out causing a national recall? Sign me up. There are better choices out there than something so over rated.

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
BlownGTP

Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Wed Aug 27, 03   5:19 PM     

I agree, its a nice car but it is over rated. i can think of alot more i would spend my money on.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
Driftninja

Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Thu Aug 28, 03   3:43 AM     

hmm name a few! maybe im forgeting something. i could of sworn it was the bmw that road & track and car &driver where all ranting and raving about. i may be american but i know enough to say almost everyother country makes cars better than us. between all my friends and myself we have pretty much owned them all and the guys who have domestics now want imports and even some of them who already have them. my buddy jason went from his '01 gt mustang (which ran low 13's) to his '94 integra gsr which runs 12.8 and gets better gas mileage. not to mention more reliable and he still hasnt built the motor. we are doing a full engine build and will be puting out close to 500whp. ill keep you all posted on that one! you should talk to him. yeah ill be honest there is no substitute for torque, its a great feeling. i drove my other friend adrians '01 gt (407rwhp) GREAT feeling. we still owned his ass in our imports haha. i love highway runs!! anyway i dont want to bash i come on here to learn and to teach. i wont even go there w/ all the domestic car recalls. bmw's are great cars and going by their stats and performance rankings they really arent over rated. have you ever driven an '02-'03 M3 with 6 speed smg? trust me its quite fun on a road coarse. ok im done

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
VW_Nut
Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Thu Aug 28, 03   11:48 AM     

SMG= Stupid driver cant shift
rant and rave= Over rating something; ie: BMW

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!
BlownGTP

Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Thu Aug 28, 03   4:41 PM     

Im just sick of hearing BMW this and BMW that. Look how much they cost. I would rather buy a sweet WS6 t/a and trick that out before i bought a damn M3. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
Driftninja

Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Sat Aug 30, 03   5:22 PM     

i definatly agree w the opinion thing but a ws6. ok a fast 1/4 mile car! the bmw would own it on the road course. and smg is stupid driver cant shift? i wonder why all of the greatest race cars in the world use it. hmm FORMULA 1 any body! also JGTC, BGTC, ENZO ferrari, i could on and on. now dont get me wrong, i personally do prefer having a clutch just like you but there is no way in hell you can say what you did.

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
SweetNeon

Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Sat Aug 30, 03   7:50 PM     

if your "owning" domestics your pry racing against stock domestics especially if you gota 4cyl boosting a pathetic high12 , why dont ya race against a decent v8 and get fucking killed ? and of course any one owning a ford would get rid of it, even a honda is a set up above that. if your stock and hiting a 12.8 you must be boosting that engine to the point that it aint very reliable after awile. and you wanta build the motor to hit 500hp? how many times have you seen fast and the furious. do me and every one else a favor dont post any thing untill your realistic enough to aim for a 300hp mark they we mite be interested. you come on here to learn and teach hahahahaha what the fuck are you going to try to teach? teach us how to build a 500hp 4cyl? you gota be jokeing

Edited by SweetNeon (Sat Aug 30, 03   7:51 PM)

Driftninja

Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Sun Aug 31, 03   3:44 AM     

godamn you are funny! try honda-tech.com. the b series motor is perfectly handleing 300whp in stock trim. my buddy hit 12.8 at 13lbs of boost which was roughly 290hp. you honestly have hardly any knowledge about this topic seeing as you are making references to fast and furious. to hit 500 hp we are using a usdm gsr motor. forged pistons & rods, sleaved,1000cc injectors, big rev hard precision turbo. i cant believe you! do some more research then talk to me until then keep your rude pointless comments out of here. gimmie till tomarrow and i will post pics of our dyno's. all my friends are forced induction except for my cousin who has a '95 cx hatch w/ a gsr swap. his turbo is going on in a couple months or so. you dont need to sighn up just go to honda tech and do a little research. that is where all the big dogs post, such as stephen papdakis techs, all the really big guys. you really make me laugh. so what do i get when i show you the 500hp dyno sheet in about 3 weeks, huh?, really, i want to know. hahahaha dont feel like too bad after knowing what real people are running in their hondas and not the fucking fast and furious ricers around wherever you live. you know what ill make it easy for you, ill post some stats of what some of the guys on honda-tech are running. or links. one way or the other just so you can learn the truth and not whatever ricer bullshit youve been fed. you dont need to act like an ass for no reason at all!!

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
Driftninja

Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Sun Aug 31, 03   3:58 AM     

also we have been at the 300hp mark for a while now and that is why we are completely building the motor in the gsr to HANDLE 500whp, we will probably roll around at 15lbs on the sreet. if we get beat we will up the boost w/ the push of a button and race again. as soon as i get the money to build my motor i will for now i will keep my 260whp. you realyy have no idea how much hp the stock block is good for. i keep mine at roughly 260whp because it is extremely reliable. like i said before dont argue a topic that you dont realy know that much about. or, refrase, THINK you know that much about. im not here to argue, you obviously dont know facts and i will give them to you. teach me about something you know!

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
Driftninja

Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Sun Aug 31, 03   4:04 AM     

oh and also my friends and i dont completely consist of imports. the guy w/ the turbo gsr(jason) also has a gt mustang that had 120 shot, and another friend that pt out 407rwhp in his '01 gt mustang (and jason pulls him on the freeway real nice in his gsr) not to mention the other jason who has a fox body 5.0 that actually has a 383 stroker in it( and he runs 11's btw) im a CAR enthusiast not a domestic enthusiast or an import enthusiast. one more thing i think you will like my buddy roberts '99 gt mustang, hes getting a single turbo kit for it very soon!

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
SweetNeon

Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Sun Aug 31, 03   4:10 AM     

your fucking delirious hahaha

Driftninja

Re: Some cool BMW Forum   Posted Sun Aug 31, 03   4:27 AM     

explain to me how i am delirious??

[External Image Removed]