This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 20069

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
Driftninja

Re: drifting   Posted Mon Aug 25, 03   5:22 PM     

you need to see some videos of the real good fwd drifters. very good but not as many cool ways to do it. all in all i will have to agree w/ you.

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
1969Stang
Re: drifting   Posted Wed Aug 27, 03   11:54 PM     

s13 with a sr20det.....thats a cool car.....well balanced....well my friend has a 89 240sx coupe thing....not hatchback....with s13 conversion......lsd in the rear. 5 speed well it all comes down to what is under his hood...........rb25det.......eat that shit.....450hp its hoped up and shit......now that thing is a beast i'm not sure how it handles. just went straight...something was messed up so he really didn't even what to go fast.....i talk him into going 100 then he said thats enough....anyways......nissan and i don't care what you guys have to say.......

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
Driftninja

Re: drifting   Posted Thu Aug 28, 03   3:57 AM     

did you post in the wrong thread? only reason i say is because i just got finished posting about the exact same thing. my next car is going to be a early '90's 240 fastback w/ a sr20det swap. the only thing is SMOG. ill have to pull the motor every time for smog. i hear it will be worth it though. im not looking for a drag racer (thats what i have my integra for) im looking for another drift machine. any help would be appreciated.

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
Driftninja

Re: drifting   Posted Thu Aug 28, 03   3:58 AM     

ps. im on so many forums i can never remember what i posted and where. haha oh well

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
MrPeabody

Re: drifting   Posted Thu Aug 28, 03   1:26 PM     

Might as well go RB25 in a 240SX, since you'll be swapping the motor in and out anyways. That would own an SR20. Or get a 240Z and do an RB swap into it, plenty of room, and no worries about smog

-Ben

1970 Datsun 240Z

[External Image Removed]
Gorgoth3k1

Re: drifting   Posted Fri Aug 29, 03   6:00 PM     

I dont know about all the rules and such for cali on smogging, but what a bunch of fiero guys do when they swap out their engine to get it smogged is either get the car titled as a specialty vehicle or somethin like that, or drive over to one of the nearby states where they're not so anal and get it smogged over there... even driving to the next state would prolly be easier than swapping the engine twice a year every year or whatever it is that you have to have it smogged... you just need to register the car in the other state...

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------
[External Image Removed]
Caddy 500ci. Fiero
SweetNeon

Re: drifting   Posted Fri Aug 29, 03   6:41 PM     

you could always pay alittle more and get it illegaly smoged

Driftninja

Re: drifting   Posted Sat Aug 30, 03   5:17 PM     

i would definatly do the rb black top swap. illegal smog? just point me in the right direction and im there! every person who claims they "know somebody" has never came through when we need it done. not sayibg thets you im just saying here where i live. that would be perfectly fine w/ me. the registered in another state trick sounds very cool. i will look into that but i dont think there is any more leaniant states near here that would be worth the trip. on another note if you have never actually done a motor swap, it really isnt that bad we do handas in about 6 hrs. not sure how the rb in a 240 would go though.

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
SweetNeon

Re: drifting   Posted Sat Aug 30, 03   7:54 PM     

you must hang out with some faking lame liers, if your in the valley give me 2 hrs and 200 dollars and i'll have it smoged.

Driftninja

Re: drifting   Posted Sun Aug 31, 03   3:32 AM     

its not the people we hang out with! that is the point! sooo what do you drive again???

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
SweetNeon

Re: drifting   Posted Sun Aug 31, 03   4:11 AM     

i got some thin for ya

Driftninja

Re: drifting   Posted Sun Aug 31, 03   5:03 AM     

is it your 16 sec. neon?

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
SweetNeon

Re: drifting   Posted Sun Aug 31, 03   5:14 AM     

of course what else would a buget race drive? a honda?

Driftninja

Re: drifting   Posted Sun Aug 31, 03   5:17 AM     

considering its cheaper and more reliable, maybe! and your on a budget? you talk like your the richest guy in the world! i like how you pt under the cars you own "which one" wow!

[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
'89 RX7
'91 Integra
'92 Ranger
SweetNeon

Re: drifting   Posted Sun Aug 31, 03   5:18 AM     

haha

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4