This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 9365

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
LS4_454
Re: reaction times   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   8:27 PM     

It is so great to be back, I see Neon hasn't changed. Good to see others aren't fooled by his stupid bullshit, once a poser always a poser. But damn he is fun!

LS4_454
Re: reaction times   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   8:31 PM     

Yup, 5 o's get you the win. I won a VW event back sometime and cut a string of 5 o's, couldn't believe how much I had people covered by on the top end. My Chevy is slug off the line and we struggle just to get a .600 something. Last Super Chevy we were leaving off the second amber just to get close to a .600 even.

uglystick
Re: reaction times   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   10:01 AM     

lol my el camino would historically do 1.2's. you could stomp the go pedal before your opponents second staged light went on and still get a .800. then the car would burn one tire the whole way down the track, not even get out of second gear and still run a 13.6 trailed by a thick cloud of tire smoke. and that was with 12psi in both 255/65's. and a good few second long burnout.

my dodge on the other hand could get low .50x's all day long. stuck like glue and ran a 16.5 consistently enough to get into the sems at fun run night on a regular basis.

i don't miss the track...that slippery bastard.

jason

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft EFI w/ Haltech E6k; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.
LS4_454
Re: reaction times   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   7:08 PM     

I swear the Caprice winds up like a rubber band before it decides to move off the line. If I bring it up on the converter more, it blows the tires off the rims, can't seem to find a happy medium. I need to replace the bushings for the rear swing arms and maybe install a airbag in the right spring to keep the twisting down to a minimum.

hooyeah
Re: reaction times   Posted Tue Sep 23, 03   1:01 AM     

neon you're fucking hilarious hey kid notice how you got the last word...who's 11 no huh huh who yeah you

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)